Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Chocolate Giveaway!

Yes, CHOCOLATE , and yes, a GIVEAWAY!

We feel so lucky to have the Ritter Sport Chocolate Factory at our disposal.  In 25 minutes, you can be over at the schokolade (chocolate) store and filling a basket chock-full of those colorful squares of chocolate-y deliciousness.  So when I was in the town of Waldenbuch for their Easter market, the factory was just a hop, skip and jump away.  I went and picked up one of their grab bags and I'm going to give ALL of it to one lucky reader!  Take a look:


So here's what you're gonna get if you win:

(3) 2.3 oz Chocolate Squares
Flavors:
(2) Dark Chocolate
(1) Hazelnut & Milk Chocolate

(12) 3.5 oz Chocolate Squares
Flavors:
(1) Milk Chocolate w/Yogurt Filling
(1) Fine Extra Dark Chocolate
(1) Milk Chocolate w/Hazelnut Caramel Filling
(2) Milk Chocolate w/Whole Hazelnuts
(1) White Chocolate w/Whole Hazelnuts
(1) Milk Chocolate covered Neopolitan Waffle
(1) Dark Chocolate w/Marzipan Filling
(1) Milk Chocolate w/Whole Almonds
(1) Milk Chocolate w/Vanilla Bourbon Filling
(2) Milk Chocolate with Almond Filling (Mandelcreme)

(1) Packet with (9) Ritter Sport Minis (various flavors)

(1) Box of Creme Filled Mini Chocolates

(1) Packet with (9) Ritter Sport Minis-Eierlikor
(Eierlikor, which translates into eggnog)

&

(1) Ritter Sport Tote

All together, this is a little over 20 euro in value, which is an absolute steal in my book, because I know for a fact that each 3.5 oz. bar is almost $3 in the States.

Tell me you don't want to win this!  And even if you don't want it, enter and give it to someone as a gift!

To enter:

  • be or become a follower (1 entry)
  • tell me which flavor (of the above listed) sounds the best to you (1 entry)
  • blog about this giveaway (5 entries) and leave me the URL to the blog
**Leave a separate comment per entry**

Yeah, I'm trying to keep it nice and simple.  I don't usually get a lot of participants, so this might be a pick-out-of-the-hat type thing rather than a random selection from random.org.  Depending on the number of entries I get on here by the weekend, I may open the giveaway up to my peeps on Facebook so stay tuned!

I will close this on Monday, 2 May, and will announce a winner on Tuesday, 3 May!

Good Luck!

***This Giveaway Has Ended***

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME Giveaway, I'm a follower!!

Heather said...

I'm a follower!

Heather said...

Hmmm, hard choice!! Maybe the caramel filled or the vanilla bourbon!!

Kimberly said...

I am a follower...don't open up to your facebook friends...we want to win! :)

Kimberly said...

Milk Chocolate with whole almonds sounds the best!

Allie said...

Oh my god! I am in heaven with this post!!! I am a follower (:

Allie said...

And milk chocolate and hazlenut sounds the best. It would be like a nutella bar!!

Jacqulyn said...

You know I am a follower!!! I say don't open it up to FB either, we want to win!!!

Jacqulyn said...

I think the Milk Chocolate and hazlenut sounds great!!! I really want the tote!!!

Jacqulyn said...

http://jackies365dayproject.blogspot.com/2011/04/awesome-chocolate-givaway.html

I am in for the post on my blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Taking a quick break from the studying grind of OCS to say that, hands down, the Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut Caramel filling sounds drool-icious! Of course, it ALL sounds amazing, since chocolate is nowhere to be seen around here.

Glad to see it looks like you're enjoying Germany!

Erin said...

I'm a follower!

Erin said...

I think the milk chocolate neapolitan waffle sounds great, or the milk chocolate and yogurt!

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh..YUM! And you know I follow you!!!

More Than Words said...

They all sound so delicous, but I would love to try the one with the whole hazelnuts!!! YUM!!

Anonymous said...

I'm a follower!

Anonymous said...

Also I want the dark chocolate! I tell myself its better for me so I can eat more! Ha!

Misty said...

Chocolate! The vanilla bourbon immediately jumped out at me, being the lush that I am. :)

Misty said...

And I follow you!

Mrs. C said...

I'm a follower & I *love* chocolate - great idea for a giveaway!

Mrs. C said...

The Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut Caramel sounds divine!
Thanks again for the great giveaway!

S Harthorn said...

I always read your blog but I became a follower for this giveaway. One can never have too much chocolate:)

S Harthorn said...

Oops...forgot to tell you which one sounds yummy. My pick is the Milk Chocolate w/Hazelnut Caramel Filling

Allie said...

http://mymarineandme.blogspot.com/2011/04/thanks-thursday-way-to-be-like-monday.html

Blogged about it!!

Jessica said...

Hi Michelle! I think the fine extra dark chocolate sounds the best! It all looks so good!! I just became a follower but I love your blog!! Your family is beautiful!!

Melissa said...

I'm a follower!!

Melissa said...

The milk chocolate with hazelnut caramel filling sounds TO DIE FOR!!

Lorilynne said...

oh my gosh. chocolate! I'm a follower, of course :)

Lorilynne said...

They all sound amazing but I'm the most curious about the vanilla bourbon!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

I'm a foreva follower :o)! Yummy giveaway! Thanks so much!!!

Blessings & Aloha!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

I LOVE chocolate...Ritter chocolate... Um...I would love to try the milk chocolate with whole hazelnuts...my hubby is the dark chocolate lover :o)

Blessings & Aloha!

Anonymous said...

my favorite would be the Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut Caramel Filling. Yum!

Jes said...

I'm a follower...not sure how I missed this before!

Jes said...

I MUST have the settlers of Catan chocolate! Even if I don't win, I have to find that stuff...that is our favorite game.

Lacey said...

I'm a new follower :D (Thanks for following my blog btw. Just saw your comment today) Feel free to enter my Military Wives cookbook giveaway as well :D

Lacey said...

The chocolate with caramel sounds delicious!


My photo
Welcome! I'm a thirty-something mom, Army Officer & Army Wife currently stationed in Germany with my Soldier and beautiful baby girl. I love baking, traveling, shopping, being with my family, and all things red and CHOCOLATE. The Army life is a crazy one and brings forth new challenges and experiences every day, but we are sustained by our faith as well as the love and support of our family and friends. Hope you enjoy following along on our adventures!



Better Together








4th of July (5) Airborne School (2) anna (2) anniversary (3) apron swap (2) Army (25) Army Wives (1) arts and crafts (1) asian pacific (1) Auntie Jewel (1) Austria (1) babies (1) baby (145) baby dedication (1) baby gifts (1) baby packing list (1) baby shower (9) baby stuff (1) bakeries (1) baking (1) barbecues (2) bavaria (1) beaches (1) BeautiControl (1) beer (2) beer festival (1) being sick (2) biking (1) birthday (7) black friday (1) blasts from the past (4) blog awards (8) blog design (1) Blog Hop (1) Blog Party (1) blog swaps (5) bloggy friends (3) books (2) breastfeeding (1) care packages (1) cars (1) castle (2) catching up (1) celebrity visits (1) Chester the Bulldog (7) chili cookoff (1) chocolate (5) Chrissy (6) Christmas (23) christmas card (1) Christmas Markets (5) church (2) citizenship (1) Colorado (2) Colorado Springs (3) cooking (2) cooking blog (2) corn maze (1) coyotes (1) crafts (1) crocs (1) D-Day (2) dance (2) dance class (2) date night (1) daycare (3) deployment challenges (1) deployments (4) diaper bag (1) doctor's visit (3) dogs (6) drink dispenser (1) Dual Military (3) easter (11) easter markets (6) easter tree (2) El Paso (3) england (1) euro (1) Europe (23) Europe Travel Flashbacks (1) fall (6) family (7) family visits (24) farewells (1) farmer's market (1) Fasching (2) father's day (2) favorites (1) festivals (5) Fil-Am (2) Fill In the Blank Friday (11) Finch Family (15) fireworks (1) first car (1) first week (1) Five Question Friday (2) flea market finds (1) Flip Flop Swap (5) Follow Me Chickadee Friday (2) followers (1) football (1) Fort Bliss (2) France (6) Friday Follow (8) Friday Photo Flashback (8) friends (34) friends' birthdays (1) fruehlingfest (2) fun with family (4) fun with friends (16) funny videos (6) Garden of the Gods (1) Garmisch (1) Germany (70) Getting to Know You Sundays (21) girl's weekend (1) giveaways (9) good friends (2) Grafenwoehr (3) grandma (2) grandpa jim (1) grow (1) growth (1) growth milestones (24) guilty pleasures (1) Hachi (1) Halloween (5) Hard Times (1) having fun (3) high chair (1) hobbies (1) holiday traditions (4) holidays (8) house (4) housing (1) Hunger Games (1) ice skating (1) Jack Johnson (1) jewelry (1) Jim Caviezel (2) jon and jolene (2) Josh and Kim (1) Joy (1) karate kid (1) Ladies Lunch (4) lady bugs (5) Lazy Sundays (1) learning (1) locked out (1) lodging (1) London (4) love (2) love of food (13) Lucy (15) ludwigsburg (1) Manitou Springs (1) mardi gras (1) masks ludwigsburg (1) McCrillis Family (1) Meilenwerk (1) Melody (1) melting pot (1) memorial day (4) memories (1) Mom (3) mom and dad (8) Mother's Day (2) motherhood (2) movies (6) moving (1) munich (1) music (3) new car (1) new year (3) Normandy (5) Notre Dame (1) nursery (2) Old Colorado City (1) old photos (2) olympic games (1) ornaments (1) osama bin laden (1) packages (2) palace (1) parties (2) Patch Barracks (3) PCS (3) picture-taking (2) pinterest (1) poems (1) poland (2) pottery (2) potty training (1) prague (2) praise (1) pregnancy (18) promotion (1) pumpkin patch (2) pumpkins (1) PX (2) races (1) random facts about me (19) randomness (8) reading (2) Real Housewives of NJ (1) recipes (5) Regensburg (3) reunions (1) Rittersport Chocolate Factory (1) roman baths (1) royal wedding (1) Salamasina (1) Salzburg (1) Samoa (3) santa (2) Saturdays (1) Schonbuch Brauhaus (2) school (1) shoes (1) shopping (1) shutterfly (1) sick days (2) sledding (1) sleepover (1) Soldiers (1) Spring (1) Spring Bazaar (2) springtime (2) stone henge (1) Strasbourg (4) Stuttgart (23) summer (3) summer fun (4) summer leave (1) Sundays (2) Sunshine Project (4) surveys (3) sweets (1) Ten on Thursday (1) Ten on Tuesday (14) Texas (5) thanksgiving (5) thanskgiving (1) Thursday Five (17) toddler talk (1) toys (3) travel (7) traveling (16) Tubingen (1) tuesday tag-along (1) Twilight (1) Utah (4) vacation (3) Vaihingen (2) Vaimalu (82) Vaiosina (132) Valentine's Day (1) venice festival (1) Volksfest (1) Waldenbuch (2) war (1) weekend (5) weekend fun (2) weekends (3) windsor castle (1) wine festival (4) winter (2) wordful wednesday (4) Wordless Wednesdays (10) work (11) workouts (1) year recap (1) zoo (3)

Blog Design By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs By Krista

I'm In The...


I'M A MIL SPOUSE!


MilitarySpouseBlogs

Learn German!

Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version 10.0.0 or greater is not installed.

Get Adobe Flash Player
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved