Okay, so with the move I obviously have to rent our brand new house out. Yep, the place is only months old--5 months, to be exact. I'm doing some research right now and in the process of recruiting a property manager (through my realtor), but if anyone can lend me some advice on this endeavor, shoot it over my way. Heck, if you know someone in the area or anyone that is coming to Colorado Springs and is looking for a place to stay, let them know that our 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom (one of which has a master bathroom package complete with stand shower and a tub for those late night bubble baths!), with loft, two-car garage, gigantic backyard, and unfinished basement is AVAILABLE!!! Again...you gotta love military life. Then again, it's the life we signed on for! So here is the house that I love and will definitely miss. Malu and I plan on coming back to it one day, so hopefully I'll be able to find some reliable tenants who will keep the place as beautiful as it is now. These pictures were taken about a month after we moved in.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Here is the view of the formal living and dining area from upstairs (vaulted ceilings)
Spacious Kitchen (stainless steel appliances, silestone--like marble--counters, built-in wine rack)
Family Room
Upstairs Loft
Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom (separate toilet not shown; spacious walk-in closet)
Guest Bedrooms
Laundry Room
Big Backyard (this is just half of it)
To say I'm stressing out is an understatement you guys. This is my first time renting out any kind of property. I report to El Paso on January 15th (unless something miraculous happens and I get my assignment changed...one can only hope) so I have little time to work with. Wish me luck!







3 comments:
That's such a gorgeous house. I can imagine you'll miss it. I like the cameo appearance by Lucy in the bathroom. I hope it all goes smoothly for you!
Did I ever go to your apartment in Bragg? I don't think I ever did (I usually got drunk and passed out at Chrissy's). You have some great furniture and your house is GORGEOUS! Nothing we own matches, but it works. Good luck with the rental. As a renter, I looked for properties on www.militarybyowner.com and www.ahrn.com, so if you're looking for a military renter you might try listing on those.
Is that bed set from American Furniture Warehouse? I was eyeing one JUST like that when we were in Colorado.
Post a Comment