A few hours later, I had mom, dad, and Jon over for dinner. I made a pasta dish that I saw Giada De Laurentis make on the Food Network channel as well as an Apple Blueberry Pie I saw on a friend's blog. If you're interested, I'll be making a post on my cooking blog for those recipes right after this! Check it out! Here's my mommy, enjoying her share of the pasta!
Anyway, Malu's team leader, Ian, posted some pictures of the guys on his Facebook page. I was so thrilled to find one of Malu (seen here, with his interpreter) on the job as a Psy Op Specialist! He looks funny in this picture. I suspected that he was working on mouthful of sunflower seeds and it turns out I was right. Well, first he tried to tell me that he picked up a dipping habit, but he stopped when I started getting grossed out. Yeah, the guy doesn't drink or smoke so I don't know why I even started to believe him. It's nice to see him in action though. I'm so proud!








3 comments:
Funny - it was near 80 here on Friday. Unseasonably warm, but I'll take it!
I've tried to clean the garage twice, but somehow it ends up worse than when I started, so GOOD LUCK!!
I'm very proud of Malu too, tell him to stay safe!
What a gorgeous photo you took there at the park. And how neat that you got to see a pic of Malu!
Post a Comment