Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weekend...

I hate making posts without pictures.  And I'm doing that today.  And it's not because we didn't do anything exciting this weekend, but because we did do some fun stuff and I just forgot. the. camera. at. HOME! Bad Michelle!

Yesterday, we went to the Amigo Airsho in town and it was just fabulous to be out there and see those performances and aircraft static displays.  Hardly a cloud in the sky and no winds!  And it wasn't too hot either.  Our friend, Melissa, got us some VIP tickets where we had a free Rudy's BBQ lunch and a shady place to view the air performances.  I really hate that I didn't bring the camera to this event.  There were planes doing loop-di-loops (that's what I call them), all kinds of cool planes to see, and Baby V in her strawberry shortcake-looking hat.  It was was so adorable. Another cool thing was that I was able to snag Baby V one of those lady bug umbrellas I saw on Kidorable.  Now I just have to get her everything else in the collection :) 

Last night, we went to Sunset Pizza on the west side to surprise our friend, Matt, for his 30th birthday.  We had a great time and the food---if you live in the El Paso area you have to try this place.  It's the best pizza I've ever had!

And today...we've done absolutely nothing.  As a matter of fact, I just woke up from a nap.  And my two loves--the hubby and Baby V--are napping in her nursery rocker.  I love it.

And that's all for now.  I'll try to have pics for you guys next time.  Have a great week!

For me this week...I'll be doing some of my clearing appointments for our move to Germany.  I'll tell you guys all about it soon!

6 comments:

Summer said...

Sounds like a great weekend girlie! I have totally went off and forgot the camera before....blech it does make ya say oh I sure wish I had my camera LOL

I am glad ya'll had a great time, I bet watching the planes do loop di loops was lots of fun I totally call them that too haha

Awww you are gonna have to take another pic of Baby V in her strawberry shortcake hat I bet she looks to presh for words

That is so funny you scored the ladybug umbrella and now have to have the whole collection so fun....

told ya girls you keep buying and buying and buying for :0)

xoxo
Summer

Marissa said...

wow, I've left the camera a few times too...it stinks huh? well, you gave the play by play and my favorite part is that your hubby and baby are snuggling while you got some Mommy time! Yay :)

Allie said...

Germany...! Wow! I must have missed something here....

I hate when I forget my camera. It feels like the day I forgot my engagement ring on my dresser at home. It is just weird!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

AW! Sounds like you all had lots of fun! And there have been many times that I wish I had my camera! (although, it is a joke that I often look like the typical tourist cuz I do carry my camera with me a lot...and have photos of our kids doing just about everything (immunization appts, etc...) when they wer growing up.

Blessings & Aloha!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

oops! meant to ask...when do you guys leave for Germany? Now that we are retired...you would think that I am settled...but I am looking forward to moving closer to family...and it seems as if I still get "itchy feet" for a move after 2 to 3 years!

Blessings & Aloha!

Melissa said...

You guys have been busy! I love airshows, sounds like fun! Glad you're all doing well!


My photo
Welcome! I'm a thirty-something mom, Army Officer & Army Wife currently stationed in Germany with my Soldier and beautiful baby girl. I love baking, traveling, shopping, being with my family, and all things red and CHOCOLATE. The Army life is a crazy one and brings forth new challenges and experiences every day, but we are sustained by our faith as well as the love and support of our family and friends. Hope you enjoy following along on our adventures!



Better Together








4th of July (5) Airborne School (2) anna (2) anniversary (3) apron swap (2) Army (25) Army Wives (1) arts and crafts (1) asian pacific (1) Auntie Jewel (1) Austria (1) babies (1) baby (145) baby dedication (1) baby gifts (1) baby packing list (1) baby shower (9) baby stuff (1) bakeries (1) baking (1) barbecues (2) bavaria (1) beaches (1) BeautiControl (1) beer (2) beer festival (1) being sick (2) biking (1) birthday (7) black friday (1) blasts from the past (4) blog awards (8) blog design (1) Blog Hop (1) Blog Party (1) blog swaps (5) bloggy friends (3) books (2) breastfeeding (1) care packages (1) cars (1) castle (2) catching up (1) celebrity visits (1) Chester the Bulldog (7) chili cookoff (1) chocolate (5) Chrissy (6) Christmas (23) christmas card (1) Christmas Markets (5) church (2) citizenship (1) Colorado (2) Colorado Springs (3) cooking (2) cooking blog (2) corn maze (1) coyotes (1) crafts (1) crocs (1) D-Day (2) dance (2) dance class (2) date night (1) daycare (3) deployment challenges (1) deployments (4) diaper bag (1) doctor's visit (3) dogs (6) drink dispenser (1) Dual Military (3) easter (11) easter markets (6) easter tree (2) El Paso (3) england (1) euro (1) Europe (23) Europe Travel Flashbacks (1) fall (6) family (7) family visits (24) farewells (1) farmer's market (1) Fasching (2) father's day (2) favorites (1) festivals (5) Fil-Am (2) Fill In the Blank Friday (11) Finch Family (15) fireworks (1) first car (1) first week (1) Five Question Friday (2) flea market finds (1) Flip Flop Swap (5) Follow Me Chickadee Friday (2) followers (1) football (1) Fort Bliss (2) France (6) Friday Follow (8) Friday Photo Flashback (8) friends (34) friends' birthdays (1) fruehlingfest (2) fun with family (4) fun with friends (16) funny videos (6) Garden of the Gods (1) Garmisch (1) Germany (70) Getting to Know You Sundays (21) girl's weekend (1) giveaways (9) good friends (2) Grafenwoehr (3) grandma (2) grandpa jim (1) grow (1) growth (1) growth milestones (24) guilty pleasures (1) Hachi (1) Halloween (5) Hard Times (1) having fun (3) high chair (1) hobbies (1) holiday traditions (4) holidays (8) house (4) housing (1) Hunger Games (1) ice skating (1) Jack Johnson (1) jewelry (1) Jim Caviezel (2) jon and jolene (2) Josh and Kim (1) Joy (1) karate kid (1) Ladies Lunch (4) lady bugs (5) Lazy Sundays (1) learning (1) locked out (1) lodging (1) London (4) love (2) love of food (13) Lucy (15) ludwigsburg (1) Manitou Springs (1) mardi gras (1) masks ludwigsburg (1) McCrillis Family (1) Meilenwerk (1) Melody (1) melting pot (1) memorial day (4) memories (1) Mom (3) mom and dad (8) Mother's Day (2) motherhood (2) movies (6) moving (1) munich (1) music (3) new car (1) new year (3) Normandy (5) Notre Dame (1) nursery (2) Old Colorado City (1) old photos (2) olympic games (1) ornaments (1) osama bin laden (1) packages (2) palace (1) parties (2) Patch Barracks (3) PCS (3) picture-taking (2) pinterest (1) poems (1) poland (2) pottery (2) potty training (1) prague (2) praise (1) pregnancy (18) promotion (1) pumpkin patch (2) pumpkins (1) PX (2) races (1) random facts about me (19) randomness (8) reading (2) Real Housewives of NJ (1) recipes (5) Regensburg (3) reunions (1) Rittersport Chocolate Factory (1) roman baths (1) royal wedding (1) Salamasina (1) Salzburg (1) Samoa (3) santa (2) Saturdays (1) Schonbuch Brauhaus (2) school (1) shoes (1) shopping (1) shutterfly (1) sick days (2) sledding (1) sleepover (1) Soldiers (1) Spring (1) Spring Bazaar (2) springtime (2) stone henge (1) Strasbourg (4) Stuttgart (23) summer (3) summer fun (4) summer leave (1) Sundays (2) Sunshine Project (4) surveys (3) sweets (1) Ten on Thursday (1) Ten on Tuesday (14) Texas (5) thanksgiving (5) thanskgiving (1) Thursday Five (17) toddler talk (1) toys (3) travel (7) traveling (16) Tubingen (1) tuesday tag-along (1) Twilight (1) Utah (4) vacation (3) Vaihingen (2) Vaimalu (82) Vaiosina (132) Valentine's Day (1) venice festival (1) Volksfest (1) Waldenbuch (2) war (1) weekend (5) weekend fun (2) weekends (3) windsor castle (1) wine festival (4) winter (2) wordful wednesday (4) Wordless Wednesdays (10) work (11) workouts (1) year recap (1) zoo (3)

Blog Design By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs By Krista

I'm In The...


I'M A MIL SPOUSE!


MilitarySpouseBlogs

Learn German!

Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version 10.0.0 or greater is not installed.

Get Adobe Flash Player
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved