I'm here to share my favorite pictures taken from our New Year's Eve celebration with the Filipino-American Community of Southern Colorado. My best friend, Chrissy, is in town so she was able to enjoy the festivities with us.
| at the house before heading out. my hubby and i. |
| we clean up pretty well too. me, chrissy and rozzie at the party. |
| my mom with the boys. |
| i love my family. i wish my brother, jon, could have been there. |
| best friends. |
| my love. |
| being goofy. |







2 comments:
what a fun way to celebrate 2011! I love being home with our boys at midnight too...this year, we kept them up LATE and let them watch the ball drop right along with us! Great pictures of you and your husband, you two make a great couple :)
You look so fabulous girlie, I am so glad you had a great new year and how fun that you went to get V and celebrate the new year with her at the strike of midnight ya'll are fabulous parents
xoxo
sums
Post a Comment