We didn't do too much today, except lounge around the house, eat pizza and watch movies. We also had tons of fun with Sina, who was as happy as could be!
She even helped daddy unpack some of our boxes!
We hope everyone enjoyed their Sunday too.
Ugh...where do the weekends go? Time to go back to work. Have a great week everyone!











7 comments:
Oh she is getting big. Looks like a happy baby.
That second photo of Sina is so cute! Oh, and my husband gets home tonight (from Kuwait) so I'll have to ask him about the guy you know in the Old Guard. Have a good week!
She is such a cutie! Seeing all these pictures of her is totally making me want another baby girl!! I. Do. Not. Need. Another. Baby. Right. Now. There, that should do it, lol
The picture of her in the box is just too cute!! Can't believe how big she's getting!! What a cutie!
Oh my gosh, she gets prettier and prettier everyday!!!!
You totally didn't help with my baby fever with this post lol. And I'm also very jealous of your travels!
Oh and one more thing, I fell in love with your blog and decided to award you a stylish blogger award! Check out the details on my page :)
Post a Comment