Not sure what's funnier...Sina's giggling or Malu pretending to be a kangaroo.
Those giggles are enough to melt your heart.
Happy Friday everyone...it's officially the weekend here in Germany and ours is already off to a great start. After a pretty good day at work, we all went to dinner in town, ate a very hearty meal (that will most likely last us the entire weekend--love leftovers!), and then came home and cuddled up to a pretty decent movie, called Abduction (starring Taylor Lautner).
We don't have anything lined up for the weekend, mostly because we're all still trying to fully recover from our illnesses (Malu won't admit it, but he's coming down with something too). Plus, the weather's been kinda crappy lately. People I work with told me this is the coldest it's ever been in years this particular winter. I mean, we've experienced single-digit temperatures the last week. I'm so ready for spring!
Anyway, it's getting really late, so I'm going to stop for now. Good night all!
Happy Saturday!







2 comments:
Hope you all feel better soon. Thank Malu for the funny video!! Love Sina's sweet giggles! :-)
hahaha! SO PRECIOUS :) hope everyone feels better soon...
Post a Comment