...and dedicating every ounce of energy I have left after work, making dinner for Sina and I, giving Sina a bath, putting her to bed, and cleaning house to reading the Hunger Games.
I usually don't take long to read books but these days, I can't stay awake long enough to read any book (as I usually read before going to bed). I'm determined to have this finished tonight or tomorrow. I know I'll definitely have it read before the movie makes it to our post theater.
I don't know what took me so long to start the series....it's fantastic. Better than the Twilight series, I daresay. And ya'll know I love me some Twilight.
Anyway, as soon as I'm done, I promise I'll get back to blogging!








4 comments:
I love the Hunger Game series! Have fun reading it!
I loved those books! Hope you do too!
LOVE this series! The movie comes out in the states this weekend...which means it will be another week we will have to wait to see it here in Germany...boo!
busy Momma! ugh, i guess i gotta jump on the hunger games train...seems like i'm going to be left behind if i don't hurry!!!
Post a Comment