The good Lord blessed us with a safe and expeditious trip to London and back. However, we are EXHAUSTED. Actually, that word doesn't even cover it all.
Anyway, it'll take some time for me to go through the gazillion photos I took although, truth be told, I left my good camera at our "flat" (ha ha, I still love saying that!) on the first day of our trip (the same day we woke up super extra early just to get to the airport on time), ended up using my iPhone only to have it die not even an hour later. Still, I have dozens of photos from yesterday and will rely on my marvelous travel companions for the remaining photos.
Until then, you can enjoy this small sneak peek (which I posted to Facebook earlier tonight)...
I'll tell you guys all about it once I catch my breath (because it's back to the grind in the a.m.--ugh!).
All this craziness over London...one thing still remains...I miss Malu badly and so does his little princess. We missed sharing this fabulous experience with you, babe!
Have a great day everyone!








1 comment:
Oh my goodness. I am SO. JEALOUS!!!
Post a Comment