Friday, February 26, 2010

Fill In the Blank Friday!


Lauren of The Little Things We Do has a cool blog and she does Fill in the Blank Fridays. It's pretty easy. She sets up statements where you fill in the blanks just so she and some other bloggers can get to know you better! Go to her blog to try it out! Thanks to Mannland 5 for directing me to her blog!
  1. When I'm nervous... I get flushed and I feel a burning heat all over. I sweat too. Gross.
  2. My favorite item in my closet is...nothing right now really. I haven't unpacked any of my clothes and the clothes I do have are still in my suitcase (or in the hamper). Pathetic.
  3. Watching trashy reality TV...is not something I'm really into.
  4. My favorite childhood memory is...traveling with my family all over the United States. We used to drive everywhere and have pretty much covered over half of the 50 states.
  5. Something you may not know about me is that I am terrified of passing big trucks/semis on the highway/freeway. While on the road with my family, when I was old enough to drive, I'd attempted to pass a semi who didn't see me trying to do it. So it started to come into the lane that I was driving in. I was about the third of the way into the median (good thing there were no guard rails or poles in the way) and repetitively honking the horn until the driver finally saw me. He quickly moved back into his lane and me into mine. We all screamed through the whole thing. It was a close call. I've been a terrified highway driver ever since.
  6. A true friend will stick by you through thick and thin...even when you've had some bad moments (true friends....forgive).
  7. Something I hope people think of when they think of me is that I almost always put others' feelings and wishes before my own. That I'm supportive and caring. Gosh, hopefully people think I'm pretty cool :)
So Happy Friday everyone! I'm trying to get motivated to make my baked goods for this weekend's OCSA Bazaar. But I'm too tired. And what's sad is that I'm not really baking...I'd planned on making Rice Crispies Treats (my fave). Ummm.....yeah....I'm going to bed. I'll do it first thing in the morning. Pathetic.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a cute idea... I may have to steal that one next Friday!

Tori Bella said...

You would think so, huh? I had to chuckle when I read your comment because he was quartermaster at Carson and now he's in cargo at Eustis.

I'm glad I'm not the only hairy lady! ;)

Melissa said...

You ARE cool, Michelle! I have the same thing happen to me when I'm nervous and/or embarassed. My face turns BRIGHT red, I hate that!! I thought that would go away as I got older, but nope!

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

i wish i could say i'd been to half of the 50 states. i've only been along my coast line (washington, oregon, california...and like 2 minutes into idaho). other than that i've been to vancouver b.c., and kenya. i need to travel more!

thanks for playing along and i hope you have a lovely weekend!

{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

Sabrina said...

Where have I been? It's SUnday!
I am terrified of big semis on the highway!!! One time i sat up in one, just to see what it was like... kid you not, if you are right in front of them, they do not see you!!!! That big front hides a whole car from view. Now, I always make sure to pass way ahead of one and stay well in front of one too! eeeekk!


My photo
Welcome! I'm a thirty-something mom, Army Officer & Army Wife currently stationed in Germany with my Soldier and beautiful baby girl. I love baking, traveling, shopping, being with my family, and all things red and CHOCOLATE. The Army life is a crazy one and brings forth new challenges and experiences every day, but we are sustained by our faith as well as the love and support of our family and friends. Hope you enjoy following along on our adventures!



Better Together








4th of July (5) Airborne School (2) anna (2) anniversary (3) apron swap (2) Army (25) Army Wives (1) arts and crafts (1) asian pacific (1) Auntie Jewel (1) Austria (1) babies (1) baby (145) baby dedication (1) baby gifts (1) baby packing list (1) baby shower (9) baby stuff (1) bakeries (1) baking (1) barbecues (2) bavaria (1) beaches (1) BeautiControl (1) beer (2) beer festival (1) being sick (2) biking (1) birthday (7) black friday (1) blasts from the past (4) blog awards (8) blog design (1) Blog Hop (1) Blog Party (1) blog swaps (5) bloggy friends (3) books (2) breastfeeding (1) care packages (1) cars (1) castle (2) catching up (1) celebrity visits (1) Chester the Bulldog (7) chili cookoff (1) chocolate (5) Chrissy (6) Christmas (23) christmas card (1) Christmas Markets (5) church (2) citizenship (1) Colorado (2) Colorado Springs (3) cooking (2) cooking blog (2) corn maze (1) coyotes (1) crafts (1) crocs (1) D-Day (2) dance (2) dance class (2) date night (1) daycare (3) deployment challenges (1) deployments (4) diaper bag (1) doctor's visit (3) dogs (6) drink dispenser (1) Dual Military (3) easter (11) easter markets (6) easter tree (2) El Paso (3) england (1) euro (1) Europe (23) Europe Travel Flashbacks (1) fall (6) family (7) family visits (24) farewells (1) farmer's market (1) Fasching (2) father's day (2) favorites (1) festivals (5) Fil-Am (2) Fill In the Blank Friday (11) Finch Family (15) fireworks (1) first car (1) first week (1) Five Question Friday (2) flea market finds (1) Flip Flop Swap (5) Follow Me Chickadee Friday (2) followers (1) football (1) Fort Bliss (2) France (6) Friday Follow (8) Friday Photo Flashback (8) friends (34) friends' birthdays (1) fruehlingfest (2) fun with family (4) fun with friends (16) funny videos (6) Garden of the Gods (1) Garmisch (1) Germany (70) Getting to Know You Sundays (21) girl's weekend (1) giveaways (9) good friends (2) Grafenwoehr (3) grandma (2) grandpa jim (1) grow (1) growth (1) growth milestones (24) guilty pleasures (1) Hachi (1) Halloween (5) Hard Times (1) having fun (3) high chair (1) hobbies (1) holiday traditions (4) holidays (8) house (4) housing (1) Hunger Games (1) ice skating (1) Jack Johnson (1) jewelry (1) Jim Caviezel (2) jon and jolene (2) Josh and Kim (1) Joy (1) karate kid (1) Ladies Lunch (4) lady bugs (5) Lazy Sundays (1) learning (1) locked out (1) lodging (1) London (4) love (2) love of food (13) Lucy (15) ludwigsburg (1) Manitou Springs (1) mardi gras (1) masks ludwigsburg (1) McCrillis Family (1) Meilenwerk (1) Melody (1) melting pot (1) memorial day (4) memories (1) Mom (3) mom and dad (8) Mother's Day (2) motherhood (2) movies (6) moving (1) munich (1) music (3) new car (1) new year (3) Normandy (5) Notre Dame (1) nursery (2) Old Colorado City (1) old photos (2) olympic games (1) ornaments (1) osama bin laden (1) packages (2) palace (1) parties (2) Patch Barracks (3) PCS (3) picture-taking (2) pinterest (1) poems (1) poland (2) pottery (2) potty training (1) prague (2) praise (1) pregnancy (18) promotion (1) pumpkin patch (2) pumpkins (1) PX (2) races (1) random facts about me (19) randomness (8) reading (2) Real Housewives of NJ (1) recipes (5) Regensburg (3) reunions (1) Rittersport Chocolate Factory (1) roman baths (1) royal wedding (1) Salamasina (1) Salzburg (1) Samoa (3) santa (2) Saturdays (1) Schonbuch Brauhaus (2) school (1) shoes (1) shopping (1) shutterfly (1) sick days (2) sledding (1) sleepover (1) Soldiers (1) Spring (1) Spring Bazaar (2) springtime (2) stone henge (1) Strasbourg (4) Stuttgart (23) summer (3) summer fun (4) summer leave (1) Sundays (2) Sunshine Project (4) surveys (3) sweets (1) Ten on Thursday (1) Ten on Tuesday (14) Texas (5) thanksgiving (5) thanskgiving (1) Thursday Five (17) toddler talk (1) toys (3) travel (7) traveling (16) Tubingen (1) tuesday tag-along (1) Twilight (1) Utah (4) vacation (3) Vaihingen (2) Vaimalu (82) Vaiosina (132) Valentine's Day (1) venice festival (1) Volksfest (1) Waldenbuch (2) war (1) weekend (5) weekend fun (2) weekends (3) windsor castle (1) wine festival (4) winter (2) wordful wednesday (4) Wordless Wednesdays (10) work (11) workouts (1) year recap (1) zoo (3)

Blog Design By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs By Krista

I'm In The...


I'M A MIL SPOUSE!


MilitarySpouseBlogs

Learn German!

Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version 10.0.0 or greater is not installed.

Get Adobe Flash Player
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved