I haven't done this blog link-up in ages. If you're interested, head over to Lauren's blog, The Little Things We Do, and link up!
1. My favorite new blog of the moment is Casey's Blog, We Took the Road Less Traveled . Casey is an Air Force wife stationed with her beau here in Germany! Who knows, maybe our paths will cross someday!
2. Something I am thankful for are the Veterans past and present that we honor today.
3. Something that made me laugh this week was this video (which most have probably seen on Facebook). We love our little girl and her giggles!
4. An item that is currently on my wish list is one of those fancy, good cameras. I also wouldn't mind getting my own Keurig for the house.
5. I am excited about this long weekend. We currently have reservations at Spangdalem Air Base, which is minutes away from Trier (Roman Ruins) and the Mosel Valley.
6. If I were a color I would be yellow. I like to think that others think I have a sunny personality.
7. My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by enjoying some pumpkin spiced coffee or some comfort food (i.e. chili) while cuddling on the couch with Malu and watching movies.
Happy Friday and Happy Veterans Day to All!









6 comments:
I think I am getting a Keurig for Christmas even though I don't drink coffee. I think I will play long today!
Happy Veterans Day Michelle!!!! THANK YOU to you and Malu and all your awesome pals who serve our country!!! Hugs to you!!!
I have a Keurig and it's well worth the money spent! I love it! :).
that was such a cute video! sina is such a happy little girl. i too want a good camera. i heard there's gonna be some really awesome cameras for sale on black friday, perhaps you can get it sent to germany....?
You should definitely get a Keurig - one of my favorite purchases to date!
Your long weekend sounds amazing :)
Awww you are SO sweet! I love being a new favorite thing! I hope our paths cross one day too! :)
Post a Comment