.JPG)
Yes, it's been forever! Forgive me. Since my last post, I entertained tons of family and friends for Thanksgiving and now I'm at the tail end of finals week while fighting what I think is the flu. I mean, it has to be the flu. It's pretty bad. Whatever. After tomorrow, I'll be done with finals and grad school. I'll officially have my MBA. Yay! And the reward? I get to go back to my Army life. Ahh...it's been a good run. Anyway, I don't want to have to go back and tell you how great my Thanksgiving weekend was. I had tons of family and friends over and it was a grand old time. Here is a great photo of the Ioapo-Rosete clan after having one of our great family pow-wows where my grandma gathers us together to reflect on, well, whatever it is she wants us to reflect on at that moment. That night, she had EVERYONE talk about what Thanksgiving means to us. Gotta love it! Can you believe there were people missing from the picture? It's a big family and we all had a wonderful time catching up. I swear, we ate for five days straight. It was a blast. Well, until next time...
3 comments:
Wow, how lucky you are to be surrounded by so much family! And I spy Lucy in that picture. :)
Feel better soon!
Congrats on getting your MBA, how exciting:) I'll be finished in May and I cannot wait! I am glad you had a great Thanksgiving...hope you're well, talk to you soon!
Congrats on finishing school! What a great accomplishment. So glad you had a fun Thanksgiving with your family!
Post a Comment