Look at my little reindeer! Isn't she cute? She took it off right after that picture, but at least we were able to capture this one and send it over to Malu overseas! Thanks to my family, I was able to have one of the best Christmases ever. I knew that it would be difficult not having Malu here, but it was impossible to be sulky and down with everyone being so cheerful and fun. We had a party at my house and TONS of food. Any of my friends out there who has ever been to one of our parties knows that we never go light on food! Everything was fantastic. We had everything from beef bourguignon, to pulled pork, mom's famous sinigang (Filipino soup), and all the trimmings, and dessert! It was crazy. We all managed to get through our traditional gift card exchange unscathed. I ended up with a Target gift card, which I intend to use on today's sales! We also played games, like Catch Phrase and Battle of the Sexes. The way we play (all loud and stuff), it's a miracle no one walked out of there with a black eye :) Anyway, all the families got together for pictures. Here's my happy family!
Thanks to them and everyone else who made this Christmas without Malu better than I imagined it could be. I can't even express how lucky I am to have them and I'm truly going to miss everyone when I leave for Texas. Merry Christmas everyone!
I Do Now
5 days ago







1 comment:
Love the picture of you and Lucy, it's so cute! Glad you had a merry Christmas. Hope you had fun shopping the sales at Target - that sounds fun!
Post a Comment