.JPG)
Well, I'm out of our house and back into my mom and dad's. All of our stuff was packed and loaded by Tuesday evening and, as of this morning, in El Paso, Texas waiting for me to release them into my apartment. I won't be leaving here until the 12th, so until then, I'm spending some quality time with my family and friends. I cried when I left our empty house on Tuesday night, thinking about all the memories we created in the five or six months we spent there. At the same time, I was relieved to have everything out and am now poised and ready to leave. I have three potential renters vying for the house right now, and I've spent the past few days getting it ready for whoever wins it. Yesterday, my uncle and I put up some curtains and this morning, a trusty steam cleaner guy came in and made our carpets like new, even though they weren't even close to looking used or dirty. One thing is for sure, I'll have a renter in there by February 1st at the latest! So despite my worries, everything has worked out according to plan and I can move on with confidence and the best of memories behind me. My parents are holding one last farewell party next weekend and then I will be on the road and getting down to business. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted!
1 comment:
I'm so glad that everything went well with moving out of your house. Enjoy the rest of your time in CO before you head to Texas. I hope the going away party is fun!
Post a Comment