We got a good amount of snow dumped on us overnight. Naturally, Lucy was all too eager to get out there into the fresh snow, so I got dressed and ready to take her to the park trail for a walk. After all, she has been cooped up in this house with the two other dogs and I've neglected her practically the entire week because I was so busy with moving and all. I didn't know that the rest of my family was up and excited to join us. I thought--the more the merrier! So we all layered up, stopped by the 7-Eleven for some cappuccinos and set out to the park. These folks don't usually get outside too much, so it seemed like quite an adventure for them. The dogs had an absolute blast. Rusty is the oldest and smallest of all the dogs and tends to get picked on by Misty, my parents' Australian Shepherd. Toward the end of the walk, my dad had to carry Rusty just to keep Misty at bay. It was so cute. Enjoy the pictures. Colorado is so beautiful in the winter time.
Roz, Jon, Mom and Jolene
.JPG)
The dogs follow dad everywhere
.JPG)
Rusty doing some digging in the snow
jon and jolene ( i love this picture)
Me and Rozzie.JPG)
my mommy and daddy.JPG)
5 comments:
Looks like you had a great time with your family, frolicking in the snow. I bet you will miss them when you move.
Best Wishes!
Oh my gosh, Rusty is sooo cute! That's such a great picture of you and Roz too! Looks like you guys had fun!
You all look so warm and cozy in the snow.
Happy New Year!
Awww! You guys look like you had fun! I haven't seen snow on the ground in years... so yep, I'm jealous!
I FOUND THE CRYSTAL PACKAGE MOST INTERESTING ONE AT www.aura.net
Post a Comment