...yup, that's me. Okay, so I am completely in love with this movie and all the people in it, particularly Edward, who is played by the handsome Robert Pattinson. It all started on the night the movie premiered. My high school to college-aged cousins took me to the midnight showing at our local theater. I knew nothing of the book series or the movie beforehand, but I was hooked within 15 minutes of the movie. When it was over, I decided I was going to read the entire series, and that is precisely what I've been doing for the last few weeks. Since I haven't had anything to do with school being done and just waiting to leave for Texas, I've been spending all my free time reading (and frankly, just getting lost in this fantasy world of vampires and werewolves, and all the mushy, gushy love stuff). Even Malu knows of my new man-crush and just thinks I'm a little psycho right now. I might have to agree. I mean, I went to the theater yesterday afternoon to watch the darn movie a second time (again, nothing to do). So call me pathetic--I don't care. I am desperately looking forward to the next movie. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy the movie I've already seen twice--my sweet brother is going to download it onto my computer!
I Do Now
5 days ago







2 comments:
Everyone keeps saying how great the books are - I'm going to have to read them sometime!
I haven't read or seen Twilight, but I love Anne Rice's stuff (Interview with a Vampire and the dozen or so follow up books). Once your Twilight appetite is sated, definitely check Rice out. I might need to re-read her now that I think about it. :)
Post a Comment