I finally have a free moment to participate in Keely's Getting to Know You Sunday! Let me tell you, taking care of Baby V the last three days has been no joke. I've been struggling, but slowly getting the hang of everything with Malu being gone. It's crazy...I'm counting down the days over the next three weeks until he gets back. I'd always do that when he was deployed and you'd think 3 weeks is a piece of cake, but not with a newborn! Heck no! And we're at 20 days and a wake up.
This is my first time doing GTKY Sunday in weeks! You all know what to do! Copy, paste and answer these questions in your own blog post and then head on over to Keely's blog to get linked!
Here we go!
1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?
The only reality show I watch on a semi-regular basis is The Real Housewives of New Jersey and you can't really host that show. But if I could, I'd host or be a judge on American Idol.
2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car?
Always before!
3. Shave or hair removal cream?
Shave. I only use hair removal cream on my face.
4. What's your favorite feature in a house?
Spacious kitchen is a must.
5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent?
Anything vanilla, cinnamon, or apple.
6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??
Again, I don't watch TV regularly, so I don't have one. This, however, may change with me being home with the baby for the next two months.
7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?
Chef!
8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"?
Leaves! Too bad there aren't any trees here in El Paso.
Well, the baby calls now. I knew it wouldn't be quiet for long!








2 comments:
I remember the newborn days....never a free moment, hardly get a chance to shower or brush your teeth LOL....oh wait um Toddler days are just like that LOL....
OK so I knew you would be just fine you rock at being a mommy :0)
Malu will be back before ya know it!!
I think you would be a good judge on AI....
Oooooh I love the smell of Apples and Cinnamon....I heart the B&B candles Apple Cider, Apple Spice, Apple Pie...well Apple LOL
xoxo
SUmmer :0)
Aw! I say this now that ours are grown, but I would love to be at home with some babies! :o) (I'v said this to my hubby...that when we are grandparents, I want to be the "stay-at-home-granny-nanny"! :o)
It will be great to have your hubby home... and you all are together again :o)
Blessings & Aloha!
Thanks for stopping by and sharing a bit about your Hawaii memories :o)
Post a Comment