Yesterday, I decked her out in full lady bug garb--from head to toe. I just thought that you guys would get a kick out of it. And Malu...he just shakes his head. He thinks it's weird. But he would...he's a guy. To him, she's good in plain white onesie. No sirreee!
Anyway, I suppose I should caveat this post by saying to my parents--who read this blog regularly--that "chucks" refer to the Converse sneakers that Sina is wearing here. They were a gift to her from my friend, Jennifer, who found them at the outlet mall months before Sina was born. I couldn't wait to get them on her!
As you can tell, Sina didn't exactly know what to do with these big, heavy things on her feet. I'm almost positive that she was also taken aback by those big pairs of lady bug eyes gawking at her.
The other day, my mom mentioned that Sina seems to be a t-shirt and pants kinda girl, as opposed to the kinda girl that likes to be dolled up in froo-froo dresses. I think the big bows are the closest I'm getting her to froo-froo. For now, and until this little bug has a mind to choose what kinds of clothes she will wear, mommy is going to dress her up in mommy kind of style--comfy! And I think she pulls off the shirt and pants combo in the most adorable way. I love you my little bug.
And, um, she kicked the shoes off before we could get her into the car. She's not big into shoes just yet!
Hope you all are enjoying your Sunday!











11 comments:
She looks adorable!
Enjoy it. When she reaches her teens, she'll hate anything you like just on principal. LOL
Aw shes so cute! I am enjoying dressing madison until she gets old enough to fight me on what she wants to wear and I cant keep a single pair of shoes on her for more than five minutes!
Oh my!!! That last picture is ADORABLE!!!
We're not into shoes yet either, but I did buy her some cutie little boots to keep her feet warm in the winter at her brother's hockey games!
I love lady bugs too. :)
Lily also wears pants and shirts and big bows too. :) I'd love to put her in more comfy cotton dresses, but it's too cold here and the tights I love have no feet in them.
Love this post, Michelle!
such a cute little girl! love her looking at her shoes! LOL
Soooooooo cute! Love that you two are coordinating.
Michelle you crack me up! I haven't heard Froo Froo in awhile LOL....OK so Sina is the cutest little lady bug EVER...guys totally don't get why we dress our girls from head to toe...LOL no worries Greg thinks I have lost my ever lovin' mind with it! When I popped on her the first thing I saw was those super cute Chuck Taylors' How cute is that....and she looks adorable in her outfit and I love the flower....so precious!! I remember your Lady Bug trend....girl Sina got few from me too LOL....
love ya
Summer
oh ps...ladybugs are a symbol of goodluck :) tell Malu that and maybe he will start dressin' her in all her ladybug stuff LOL
Ohmigawsh, she is really so dang cute. You know I made Chad wear Chucks with his tux at our wedding right? So when I saw her Chucks I gasped and asked Chad if I can get them if/when we have a little girl!
oh my gosh, SO cute! LOVE the shoes :)
So stinkin' cute!!!
I LOVE those shoes!! I did the same thing with Dylan, except it was sailboats I went overboard with!! :-) Hey, this is the only time where YOU can pick out how their room is decorated and what they wear. We should enjoy it while it lasts!
Piper was a shirt and pants kind of baby. She just wanted to get around as fast as she could and wasn't much interested in dresses and stuff. Now she's almost four and she is getting super girly. She always wants to wear dresses and have bows in her hair, she carries a purse everywhere she goes and she has a big dress up bin full of princess dresses and crowns, lol
Post a Comment