So remember the time when my friends--Leah, Laura--and I were all pregnant at the same time and all the guys at work called us the Maternity Ward? This was us before. The picture was taken at my second baby shower during the Memorial Day weekend, which ended up being the weekend that Leah (far right) had her baby, Hunter:
Of course, I had Baby V in August, and Laura (center) had her baby late last month. Since then, we've been dying to get a picture of the Maternity Ward with our little ones. We finally got the opportunity late last week at a hail and farewell.
So here's Laura with Baby Jack (4 weeks), Leah with Baby Hunter (5 1/2 months) and me with Baby V (3 1/2 months). Baby V's is the only girl so far (our friend, Ashley, will be having a girl in a few months). Between these guys and Baby Gage, I think Baby V's got a pretty good line up of future boyfriends :)
Gosh, I am so thankful to have met these wonderful ladies and to have captured moments like these in a way that we'll be able to look back at fondly for years to come.








5 comments:
SO cute!!!
How fun!!
Cute picture of y'all with the babies! :)
what fun memories and PRECIOUS babies too!!!
How neat!!! The babies look adorable, and the moms look great too!
Post a Comment