My mom gives me a hard time when I tell her that Sina doesn't like to wear her flower headbands, as if she doesn't believe me. To my mom's delight, however, I've been putting her in more dresses lately since it is summer, after all. And that's good! However, I think today's flower headband put her over the edge. I mean a dress and a big flower? You've got to be kidding me.
These aren't the greatest photos, but...
If that's not proof enough, see for yourselves...
It's rainy out and I'm enjoying one of my favorite movies, Pride & Prejudice, while Sina is napping. Malu returns from drill in a few hours and we can't wait. We've missed him.
Hope you're enjoying the last of your weekend too!









4 comments:
Awww, poor thing. This made me laugh though, I remember when Piper was that age and didn't want anything in her hair either.
HEHEHE!!!! I know the feeling!!! My little Madi is against having a bow or anything in her hair. :-(
Such a cute headband! But I'm learning when a baby doesn't like something... watch out world!!! :)
AW!!! Is she really not happy about her flower headbands? Has your mom seen this little video clip? Sina is so so cute! Poor baby girl :o)
Blessings & Aloha!
...catching up on blog stuff...again! lol
Post a Comment