"School" closes at 6:00 p.m. for Sina. Because we work a ways from her school and because we also work crazy hours, she's almost always the last baby to get picked up. Sometimes, like last night, Malu will go and pick her up, then bring her to our office building so that we can finish up working. So basically, Sina's just so pooped by the time she gets home at night. Last night, she decided that she was so tired, she dragged her pillow pet out to the kitchen and just laid down in front of the stove as I prepared her dinner. The poor thing. She would get up a few times, circle around the kitchen, and just plop down on her pillow like that. We got a kick out of it and I managed to snag a photo.
We're still on the waiting list for a slot at the school right here on our post. It would be a 5 minute walk from work although, unfortunately, I can't promise that she'd get home any earlier--such is the nature of our work.
One great thing though, is that I know she's having fun at school!
Oh, Sina...in less than 2 weeks, you'll be a year old. I can't believe it!







4 comments:
my boys LOVE their pillow pets! She's TOO adorable and can't believe she'll be 2! Wow, how time flies by!
aww she's so sweet. when my sisters and i went missing around the house my parents just had to look under the kitchen table or behind the couch to find us snoozin!
how adorable! my 6 yo loves her pillow pets too:) I hope that you'll be able to get into the other school soon, I remember those days trying to get to daycare to pick up the little ones, who are no longer little..lol.
That picture is too cute! I can't believe she's only 2 weeks from a year old! Crazy!
Post a Comment