My parents arrived on Friday and we immediately hit the ground running! We returned from Bavaria (Garmisch-Partenkirchen, to be exact) late this afternoon and tomorrow we'll be heading out to Rome!
This picture was taken at the Neuschwanstein Castle in Oberammergau, Bavaria, Germany. If you look closely, there is a bridge off in the distance behind us. We stood on that bridge not too long before we entered the castle. This castle is supposedly the castle that the Walt Disney castle was modeled after. It wasn't my first time there. I'd been there a few years ago while on R&R from Iraq. Back then, I thought about how cool it would be to take Malu and my family there. They loved it and I was so glad that this wish became a reality.
I'll be catching up on all of our great adventures later (and posting more pictures; especially of the castle!), but just wanted to let you all know that we're having a fabulous time, especially our little Sina, who is getting spoiled to no end by her grandma and grandpa!
Have a great week and please wish us luck on our travels!







3 comments:
Enjoy your company!
Love the family picture!! Hope you're enjoying their visit!
what a great pic! Enjoy the family time and make lots of great memories!!!
Post a Comment