Is anyone else having problems commenting on other blogs? I keep getting error messages saying that I don't have permissions to leave comments on other blogs. And that's for every blog.
So I'm not ignoring anyone...just experiencing technical difficulties at the moment!







8 comments:
Oh, Michelle this was driving me CR-AZY!
I figured out a way around it though...when it takes you too the sign in page again, uncheck the "stay signed in" box and log in.
So annoying!
xoxox
I haven't been having any problems but I "was" a few weeks ago.
I had problems a few weeks ago...boo. I hope it get fixed soon.
Yes! One of my classes requires us to comment on the professors blogs. It has been driving me crazy tying to get my comments to go through.
Yay! My comment showed up. Thanks for the "stay signed in box!!
I'm having it all the time! SO annoying!
Hey Michelle!! you know what, my blog wouldn't even allow comments even though I put "show" comment box on my settings. It's so weird, so now people aren't even allowed to comment. Grrr. I hope your situation gets fixed soon :)
I've had that problem on and off, but nothing consistent. Hope it is fixed soon!
Post a Comment