Okay, I'm guilty! Of what, you ask? Skipping class! Yes, I said skip! My friend, Anna, and I usually carpool to class and you should have heard the way we justified skipping today. We were stuck in traffic heading to I-25 with the intentions of heading south to Pueblo. Neither of us felt in the mood to sit in a three-hour operations management lecture. I particularly didn't want to because I was tired and had a finance test that I wanted to study for. Anna was also tired and wanted to finish painting her house. These reasons and a few more for the pro-stance for missing class (okay, so we couldn't find any reasons to not miss class) led us to turn right around and head home. I'm actually glad we did. I got to go to my mom's to do some studying and I might just get to bed early enough to wake up tomorrow morning to cram for my finance test.
Yes...we're bad girls! We're so living on the edge! I can't be that bad though. After all, I did remember to put the trash out for tomorrow ;)
P.S. Malu, if you're reading this--sorry I missed class! I know you hate it when I do :)
I Do Now
5 days ago







2 comments:
I think it's okay to do once in a while! Life is short, so why not?! :-)
Shame, shame, I know your name! LOL :) As your frined said, why not?!
As for the visit, if not we'll plan for another time.
Just remember, we're here and we love you!
Post a Comment