
No toil or trouble, thank goodness! Okay, see the picture? That was me tonight. Okay, that's not really me in the picture. You can tell--that chick has killer legs. Not me, no! Anyway, it's the end of my week and I figured since I have a nice, big tub in my bathroom that hasn't been "christened" yet, why not enjoy warm, relaxing bubble bath on this rainy evening?
I didn't have any candles lit, or soft music playing (maybe next time!)--just the warm, bubbly water and the sound of raindrops hitting the window right next to me. Hmmmmm....relaxing! I could have fallen asleep in that tub! I'm definitely doing it again.
But hey, stupid question...what's the proper bubble bath etiquette? Are you supposed to take a shower before you do it, or take one after, or just do the soaping and scrubbing in the bubble bath? For the record, I just hopped into the bath tub, did my bubble bath thingy, then hopped into the shower to rinse down. Seemed simple enough. Hmmmm...the fact that I'm even entertaining such a question is probably a good indication that I have no life! Seriously!
Anyway, I'm just glad the week is over. School is anything but exciting right now. I just don't have the motivation for it right now--perhaps the result of Malu being gone or maybe because I see the end of the road so clearly (especially now that I know where I'm getting assigned to next) that I just don't really care right now, or both. Who knows? What I do know is that I can't carry on like this any longer. I know I'd be really disappointed in myself, if I didn't get my A's this semester anyway. So if anyone has any good ideas for how I can get a little more psyched about going to school then be my guest!
Well, just wanted to drop a few lines before I hop into bed. I have an early day tomorrow. I have to head out to Denver to drop some of Malu's equipment off at his unit. Not particularly excited about the drive, but it will be nice to get out of town for a while. Maybe I'll stop by the mall while I'm there! I guess I'll talk to you all later!
P.S. the spacing on this post is probably off again. Arghh!!!







3 comments:
Oh my goodness, you're making me want a bubble bath! Hang in there with school... I know how hard that can be. I went part-time and got my MBA while working a full-time job and that was no fun at all. Thankfully it goes by fast and each class ends before you know it. You will get your A's - I'm sure of that!
So where are you going next??? I'm nervous about that, I don't want to go to any big (deploying) units after I finish school. I'm a little nervous about school too actually, no one here has ever finished in 18 months, so my nervousness about getting my thesis done on time keeps me going. I'm sure you'll get A's, that's just the way you are. Drive safe!
Girl...get a life! LOL
Actually, whatever makes sense to you is exactly how you do it. Bath then shower, shower then bath, makes no difference.
Have a great week, be careful!
Post a Comment