I actually wanted to sleep in today, but that didn't happen. I ended up cleaning the backyard, and taking trash and wood scraps to the Fort Carson Recycling Center. Oh joy, oh joy! But it didn't end there. I went to Lowe's to return all the pickets that weren't used for the fence--there were 66. I had to unload them all by myself. No sympathy needed, thank you. I actually needed the workout!Malu called while on a break from the range. It's always such a nice surprise to get a phone call from him in the middle of the day considering how much training those guys are doing. I told him all about the ticket I got yesterday and he got a good laugh. We both know that he would've gotten out of the ticket if the roles were reversed. The guy's been pulled over three times more than I have, but has never gotten a ticket. What's up with that?
So yeah, did some cleaning around the house and then decided to watch the "Made of Honor" movie my sister left here (here's a picture from one scene of the movie). I don't know about you guys, but I'm a huge Patrick Dempsey fan--you know, McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy, the nerdy guy from the 80's movie "Can't Buy Me Love"? Sure you know him. He's such a hottie...and I'm a sucker for chick flicks and this one was as good as it gets. You should watch it when you have the chance.
Now I have about half and hour to kill before my ride arrives to head to Pueblo. Can't wait for classes to be done tonight! It'd be really nice if the time flies for the next few hours.







2 comments:
LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Patrick Dempsey! Still haven't seen Made of Honor, but I want to!
I am with both of you girls! LOVE Patrick!!! He is going to be presenting at the Emmy's on Sunday too. Can't wait to see it and the new Grey's season! :0) I just started a Patrick Dempsey site if you are interested.
It's www.patrick-g-dempsey.com and there is a forum too. :) Nobody is on it yet....but we'll get there. LOL
Post a Comment