I started panicking this morning when I realized how much material the test was going to cover--you know, valuing stocks and bonds, capital asset pricing models, dividend discounting models, yada, yada, yada--enough to make anyone hurl. I was on the brink, I tell you. Anyway, I called Anna (a certain someone #1) and I swear, she was my savior!
She calmed me down, for one, and invited me over to study at her place. She took the class last semester and offered to help me on stuff I couldn't figure out. While I sat there rummaging through old homework assignments and chapter notes, she made me lunch (brats and rice-a-roni--yummy!) and then brought me coffee to get me going. Not only that, it just happened to be her day to drive to school, which allowed me to relax on the way to Pueblo, and she encouraged me every step of the way. Thanks Anna for being a super-duper friend!
A certain someone #2--Malu! Even though he was running around some mock Forward Operating Base at Fort Dix, New Jersey doing some training, he found time to either call or text to ensure me that everything was going to be okay despite my worries. He'd known since last night about my test and knew I was going to freak out today. So thanks, babe, for always being there--even though you can't hear me through your snoring over the phone :)
And last, but certainly not least, a certain someone #2.5--HOWARD (Anna's fur-baby)!
So thanks you guys for totally making my day! I love you all! Now, it's time to hit the sack. Well, after I get this cake baked. Check out my cooking blog. I've been making some yummy posts lately!







1 comment:
So glad everything went well. Isn't it great having nice people in your life for those freak-out moments? :-)
Post a Comment