Woo hoo! It is a beautiful, sunny Sunday here in El Paso. I decided to come in and take a break to do this post after getting the car washed and a little something to eat. I had a mishap with the car, but I don't want to talk about that right now. As I mentioned in my "catch up" post last night...it's so nice to be blogging again. I was having computer problems last week and couldn't get a picture on my monitor. Then on Friday night, the monitor just happened to magically start working again. I'm sure that's a sign to start looking for a new computer. After all, this computer is almost four years old and in computer years...this laptop is ancient. Anyway, here are the questions. Go on over to http://www.mannland5.com/ to get linked!1. What color do you wear the most? Oh gosh, when I'm not in my Army uniform...that nasty, drab, digital green...I'm usually in brown because it goes with just about anything.
2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation? I'll take the cash. I could do so much more with it and perhaps invest it and make a return on it.
3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit? I don't think this is weird...but I do grind my teeth. I have to wear a mouth guard at night. My hubby grinds his teeth too. Sometimes, so loudly it wakes me up at night. I ask him if it hurts and he asks, "I grind my teeth?" Yes, honey. You do.
4. I really need to start..........? Holy cow! I need to start working on the nursery! My friend Chrissy is coming to help me next weekend!
5. What was the first blog you ever read? Melissa's blog, Together We Have It All. She's an old friend from high school and has an awesome blog. She also has a cooking blog that is fabulous.
6. Do you collect anything? I collect the city mugs from Starbucks. Some that I have are from: Seattle, Beijing, Kuwait (the hubby sent me that one from his last deployment), Hawaii, San Antonio, Philadelphia, etc. They are extra large mugs and are perfect for when we have company, especially in the winter when everyone wants a good cup of hot cocoa. Would you believe that I've gone to almost every Starbucks in El Paso to find a mug only to discover just last week from one of the store managers that El Paso is not a big enough city to have its own mug. That's ludicrous! Obviously the Starbucks execs haven't visited this city at all. This place is crowded as hell!
7. How old were you when you had your first kiss? It was in 9th grade, so I was 13. I hope my mom is not reading this. After all, I was her perfect little angel back then...ha ha.
8. Do you text/twitter while driving? I'm guilty of texting while driving. I'm trying to stop now that El Paso has a new city ordinance that prohibits talking or texting on the phone while driving. Big time ticket if you're caught!
Wow! That was fun! Happy Sunday all! If you haven't seen my baby shower video, I posted it to this blog last night, so check it out! As for me, I'm going to head on over to Ross to look for some shorts and capris. I'd been walking around the town for the first part of the morning in unbuttoned shorts because it's hot and the ones I have don't fit me anymore. Funny!







3 comments:
Have fun shopping!!!
I was wondering where you were! ;o) Glad to hear your shower was great...the photos look great and you look terrific! I love XL coffee mugs too...but need to start purging the little ones to make way for more big ones! Welcome back!
Love all your answers! Your blog is too cute!!
Post a Comment