
Yay! It's yet another Thursday--Friday's Eve--and we're one day closer to the weekend. I'm just realizing that by the time I make my Thursday posts, it's late everywhere else in the country (say, the East Coast) and probably no one linked to this gets to read my stuff. Oh well, it's the thought that counts. Plus these are fun! If you want to join in, here's what you do:
Blog about five things throughout the week that has made you HAPPY, GRATEFUL, JOYFUL, ELATED, APPRECIATIVE OR ALL OF THE ABOVE. Then, head over to http://www.mannland5.com/ and get linked to all other Thursday Five participants! It's that simple!
My five:
1. Lucy and I saw a rainbow near our house during our morning walk. Not seconds after we got back to our house, it started to downpour like crazy. That only happened for literally two minutes. And then the rainbow was gone. But it was so pretty.
2. Going to see one of our battalion's Volunteer Recognition Ceremonies. My friend, Maddie, hosted it as the Family Readiness Support Assistant (FRSA) for her battalion, 4-1 Field Artillery Regiment. And she did such a marvelous job. Go Maddie! And they had some yummy sandwiches and cake afterwards. Kudos for that too!
3. Having a banana chocolate chip milkshake from Carl's Jr. during lunch today...with fried zucchini. Not nutritious at all, but deeeeelicious!
4. Going to eat chocolate cheesecake at Jennifer's house in a few minutes. Okay, so maybe I haven't eaten anything healthy all day. Sue me.
5. Getting through week 25 of this pregnancy. I'll post about that later!
Hope you all enjoyed your Friday's Eve!







5 comments:
I'm up and I'm reading..:-)
mmmmm..fried zuchinni (sp?)
Great 5!
Thanks so much for playing and linking up!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
xo
Congrats on your first baby, which explains the fried zuchinni and shake! lol
Banana Chocolate Chip Milkshakes are my favorite! Have a great weekend!
This was a fun post!
Ooooh I love rainbows how fun! Kelcee and I saw one a couple of weeks ago and girl it went from one side of my neighbors house to the other soooo stinkin pretty I wish I would have took a pic!
Ooooh Bannana choc chip milk shake sounds amazing....yummo
xoxo
Summer :0)
You're eating like me lately, all I want is junk! I'm eating a snickers right now! And I'm not even pregnant, so I can't blame it on anything.
Post a Comment