I haven't done Lauren's Fill in the Blank Friday in forever! And it's cool because today's all about the 4th of July! So if you wanna participate, head on over to her blog, answer the questions and get linked!
1. This weekend for the 4th of July, I'll be....with my hubby and friends. We have two different get-togethers to go to, so it'll be tons of fun and as always, tons of food! Yum!
2. Fireworks are...necessary for the 4th! I have yet to experience a 4th without 'em.
3. Nothing says summer like...hanging out by a pool or beach all day, wearing flip flops and summer dresses, or having a Route 44-sized Cherry Limeade from Sonic on those especially hot days...and ice cream!!!
4. My favorite summer memory is... hitting the road with my family. We'd always go somewhere cool because there was always some family member or friend from out of town/state visiting us. My absolute favorites were our trips to Disney World. I soooooo wanna go back there right now!
5. My favorite thing about summer is...how long the days are, walking with Lucy and Malu at sunset, and the fact that my birthday is in the summer!
6. Summer in a word is....refreshing.
7. If I could choose to have summer or winter year round, I would choose...as much as I love summer, I grew up primarily in wintery states, and I love cold weather...so I choose winter. I just feel like it's more comfortable to be in the cold and layer up than it is to be in the heat. I mean, it's not like you can walk around naked in this kind of El Paso heat...but you really want to some days. It's so unbearable. I also run better in cold weather.
And let the 4 day weekend begin! I'm supposed to be going to see Eclipse today. Woo hoo!








4 comments:
Happy 4th! SOOO jealous that you're off to see Eclipse! I guess I'll see it after EVERY OTHER PERSON I know because we can't seem to tie down a sitter for our two boys...enjoy it, wish I was there too :(
I totally forgot about the Route 44's at Sonic. Those things are HUUUUGE! I can't wait to be back in Georgia and have them at my fingertips. And I agree with you about the cold weather and layering up!
I'm kinda with you on the winter... but I don't like the snow. So I'd choose cold winter with no snow! And the cherry limeade from Sonic sounds yummy! Have a happy 4th!
Have a safe and wonderful July 4th! I enjoyed reading your fill-ins! :o)
Blessings & Aloha!
Post a Comment