Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday Five

I didn't know about this until today, but Mrs. Gambizzle over at Life as a Sailor's Girl took Thursday Five over from Keely at Mannland5 and I've decided to help her keep it going.  She made a new button for it and everything! How cutie is it?


So you guys know the deal...you post about 5 things about the week that have made you:

Happy

Joyful

Appreciative

Giggly

or

Excited
 
and then head on over to Mrs. Gambizzle's to get linked!  So here we go:
 
1.  I got home early today...so not only did I get to come home to see my sweet darling and our 2 furbabies (I'm counting our honorary fur-baby, Chester, since yes, he is still here--Malu just won't give him up!), but I am home with enough time to update this blog!  If I don't get up really early to post in the morning, I usually don't get to do it until late in the evening and by then, I'm just plumb tired!
 
2.  I found out that Mrs. Gambizzle gave me another blog award, which I'm hella stoked about.  Thank you so much!  I'll be posting and passing out that award and another award that I received sometime last week. Man, awards all over the place! 
 
3.  I'm not sure that I'm ecstatic that Baby V and I have officially reached our 39th week--because I was so sure she' be here by now!  But I am happy that we're healthy and well at this point in time.  Is it bad that I just want her to get here already?  I mean, I'm at the point where I'm just getting tired of being tired (from tossing and turning all night long from the discomfort--man, I can't wait to be able to sleep on my back or my stomach again!) and sore--and just being the size of a blimp!  Malu and I are ready to see our baby girl!
 
4.  The girls from work went out to lunch at the Corner Bakery yesterday.  No pictures, but it was so nice to see everyone again (everyone had been on leave for the past two weeks and I'd missed them). OMG...I had these chocolate whoopie pies that were deee-vine!  I wanna go back for more.  In any case, we decided to have a get-together at my friend, Leah's house on Saturday evening.  The theme is Italian/pasta....I wonder what I should make!
 
5.  I sent out my Summer Essentials Swap package (albeit late, I'm sorry!) to my swap partner, Allie at My Marine and Me, the other day.  I can't wait for her to get it!  I've also signed up to participate in Kimberly's Snail Mail Swap.  She's still taking participants until 9:00 tomorrow morning, so if you want to participate, head on over to her blog!
 
Wow, that's a lot of links in one blog.  But hey, if you're interested, just check 'em all out.  You never know what fabulous stuff you'll find...or cool people you'll meet! 
 
Enjoy the rest of your Thursdays everyone!

8 comments:

Summer said...

How sweet of you to help keep this going! It is a really super cute idea keep 'em coming girl!

I just love your new bloggy look!
Yay for getting to blog this morning....I feel ya I usually have to schedule posts or do it really early before Kelcee gets up, naptime or like at midnight LOL....

OMG I can't believe you are already 39 weeks preggers....Baby V will be here before ya know it....

xoxo
Summer :)

Marissa said...

39 weeks?! YAY!!! Baby V will be here VERY soon! Your new blog is fabulous, I am in the process of a makeover for my blog and hope it turns out great like yours did! Enjoy your last moments of that baby belly, she'll be here before ya know it :)

Lindsey S said...

I saw on Good Morning America today that whoopie pies are going to be the next cupcake! haha

Mrs. Gambizzle said...

Thanks for linking up!

Mrs. C said...

Love the new blog design!!

Kimberly said...

thanks for the mention. I had someone sign up cause of YOU! :>)

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh...the time is sooooo near!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you and your husband. I still remember the anticipation!!!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Exciting!!! Your little will be here before you know it! Hm...maybe as I am writing this even! :o)

I agree! Your blog design is real cute!

Blessings & Aloha!
I am catching up on some blog reading...so will lbe here for a bit! Thank you for stopping by and entering for the CSN giveaway!


My photo
Welcome! I'm a thirty-something mom, Army Officer & Army Wife currently stationed in Germany with my Soldier and beautiful baby girl. I love baking, traveling, shopping, being with my family, and all things red and CHOCOLATE. The Army life is a crazy one and brings forth new challenges and experiences every day, but we are sustained by our faith as well as the love and support of our family and friends. Hope you enjoy following along on our adventures!



Better Together








4th of July (5) Airborne School (2) anna (2) anniversary (3) apron swap (2) Army (25) Army Wives (1) arts and crafts (1) asian pacific (1) Auntie Jewel (1) Austria (1) babies (1) baby (145) baby dedication (1) baby gifts (1) baby packing list (1) baby shower (9) baby stuff (1) bakeries (1) baking (1) barbecues (2) bavaria (1) beaches (1) BeautiControl (1) beer (2) beer festival (1) being sick (2) biking (1) birthday (7) black friday (1) blasts from the past (4) blog awards (8) blog design (1) Blog Hop (1) Blog Party (1) blog swaps (5) bloggy friends (3) books (2) breastfeeding (1) care packages (1) cars (1) castle (2) catching up (1) celebrity visits (1) Chester the Bulldog (7) chili cookoff (1) chocolate (5) Chrissy (6) Christmas (23) christmas card (1) Christmas Markets (5) church (2) citizenship (1) Colorado (2) Colorado Springs (3) cooking (2) cooking blog (2) corn maze (1) coyotes (1) crafts (1) crocs (1) D-Day (2) dance (2) dance class (2) date night (1) daycare (3) deployment challenges (1) deployments (4) diaper bag (1) doctor's visit (3) dogs (6) drink dispenser (1) Dual Military (3) easter (11) easter markets (6) easter tree (2) El Paso (3) england (1) euro (1) Europe (23) Europe Travel Flashbacks (1) fall (6) family (7) family visits (24) farewells (1) farmer's market (1) Fasching (2) father's day (2) favorites (1) festivals (5) Fil-Am (2) Fill In the Blank Friday (11) Finch Family (15) fireworks (1) first car (1) first week (1) Five Question Friday (2) flea market finds (1) Flip Flop Swap (5) Follow Me Chickadee Friday (2) followers (1) football (1) Fort Bliss (2) France (6) Friday Follow (8) Friday Photo Flashback (8) friends (34) friends' birthdays (1) fruehlingfest (2) fun with family (4) fun with friends (16) funny videos (6) Garden of the Gods (1) Garmisch (1) Germany (70) Getting to Know You Sundays (21) girl's weekend (1) giveaways (9) good friends (2) Grafenwoehr (3) grandma (2) grandpa jim (1) grow (1) growth (1) growth milestones (24) guilty pleasures (1) Hachi (1) Halloween (5) Hard Times (1) having fun (3) high chair (1) hobbies (1) holiday traditions (4) holidays (8) house (4) housing (1) Hunger Games (1) ice skating (1) Jack Johnson (1) jewelry (1) Jim Caviezel (2) jon and jolene (2) Josh and Kim (1) Joy (1) karate kid (1) Ladies Lunch (4) lady bugs (5) Lazy Sundays (1) learning (1) locked out (1) lodging (1) London (4) love (2) love of food (13) Lucy (15) ludwigsburg (1) Manitou Springs (1) mardi gras (1) masks ludwigsburg (1) McCrillis Family (1) Meilenwerk (1) Melody (1) melting pot (1) memorial day (4) memories (1) Mom (3) mom and dad (8) Mother's Day (2) motherhood (2) movies (6) moving (1) munich (1) music (3) new car (1) new year (3) Normandy (5) Notre Dame (1) nursery (2) Old Colorado City (1) old photos (2) olympic games (1) ornaments (1) osama bin laden (1) packages (2) palace (1) parties (2) Patch Barracks (3) PCS (3) picture-taking (2) pinterest (1) poems (1) poland (2) pottery (2) potty training (1) prague (2) praise (1) pregnancy (18) promotion (1) pumpkin patch (2) pumpkins (1) PX (2) races (1) random facts about me (19) randomness (8) reading (2) Real Housewives of NJ (1) recipes (5) Regensburg (3) reunions (1) Rittersport Chocolate Factory (1) roman baths (1) royal wedding (1) Salamasina (1) Salzburg (1) Samoa (3) santa (2) Saturdays (1) Schonbuch Brauhaus (2) school (1) shoes (1) shopping (1) shutterfly (1) sick days (2) sledding (1) sleepover (1) Soldiers (1) Spring (1) Spring Bazaar (2) springtime (2) stone henge (1) Strasbourg (4) Stuttgart (23) summer (3) summer fun (4) summer leave (1) Sundays (2) Sunshine Project (4) surveys (3) sweets (1) Ten on Thursday (1) Ten on Tuesday (14) Texas (5) thanksgiving (5) thanskgiving (1) Thursday Five (17) toddler talk (1) toys (3) travel (7) traveling (16) Tubingen (1) tuesday tag-along (1) Twilight (1) Utah (4) vacation (3) Vaihingen (2) Vaimalu (82) Vaiosina (132) Valentine's Day (1) venice festival (1) Volksfest (1) Waldenbuch (2) war (1) weekend (5) weekend fun (2) weekends (3) windsor castle (1) wine festival (4) winter (2) wordful wednesday (4) Wordless Wednesdays (10) work (11) workouts (1) year recap (1) zoo (3)

Blog Design By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs By Krista

I'm In The...


I'M A MIL SPOUSE!


MilitarySpouseBlogs

Learn German!

Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version 10.0.0 or greater is not installed.

Get Adobe Flash Player
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved