I know...this is long overdue. These pictures of Baby V were taken when she was 6 days old. I got the pictures almost a month ago and tomorrow, she'll be 8 weeks old. I know...I'm a total slacker. My mom has been dying to see these pictures and for me to send her copies of them. Well mom, here they are. And your package will be in the mail today!
There were so many photos, but these are my personal favorites. Okay, I love them all, so these are pretty much all of the photos. The photos were taken by Theresa of Creative Flair Photography. Check her website out...she's fantastic.
Now I know I'm completely biased, but isn't she just the most precious thing you've ever seen? I can't believe how tiny she was. She's still an itty-bitty of a thing, but it seems like that day was so long ago. And she's been amazing us every single day since.
The only thing I hate about these photos is the way I look in them. I'm huge! Of course, I had just given birth a few days before that. And...I'm working on it. Last night, I started running. Um...yeah...I almost died. It's going to be a rough getting back into shape and I regret letting myself go (i.e. pigging out and using pregnancy as a scapegoat). I'll keep you guys posted on my progress.
Anyway...enjoy the photos and Happy Thursday!






















10 comments:
OMG, I love them all too! But if I had to pick, I love all the black and whites. And how cute is the pic of the baby and your pup...adorable. How are the pups adjusting to having a baby in the house? :)
THOSE ARE AMAZING!! I love the first one in the pink "pea pod" with the flower! But all of them are perfect! How do you decide which ones to put up around the house? Maybe all of them!!! :)
You look wonderful for just having a baby! Don't beat yourself up too much! And you'll get back in shape before no time.
Adorable!!!
And you look gorgeous!!!
It IS funny how tiny they look and then you look at them now and STILL look tiny. ♥
xoxox
These pics are stunning! Baby V is already a model!! OMG she is perfect in everyway she has the prettiest features!! I love that first one with the hairbow sooooo presh and then I look and I love them all they are so creative, I love the one with the hat, I really like the ones of ya'll as a family, and the one in your room with Lucy and well I LOVE THEM!! So presh!!
xoxo
Summer
ps thanks for all your sweet notes to me they mean more than you know, sorry I haven't been commenting much I have been so busy with the insurance companies for this expensive chemo treatment and life on top of it well just not much time to bloggy blog! I am so glad we are friends....can I say chicka you look fabulous!! I love your hair like that....
love ya
Summer
your mom is going to love them all!! they are really all so cute. Glad you included your dog in some!
Oh my goodness those are SO cute!!!!! So tiny! I always wondered how they got babies to rest on their hands and sleep in pictures, it just seems like they are so fragile to do that but they can!
Oh. My. Goodness. Could these be any better???
Oh Michelle, such gorgeous pictures!!! Your photographer did a great job. You are such a beautiful family!
The pictures are just gorgeous! I love all the fun props the photographer had. I think you look fabulous, Michelle!!
Those are beautiful!! I love the second one and the one with herin the hammock! But they are all spectacular.
Post a Comment