Don't feel much like making a long post today, so I'm gonna leave you guys with a video clip of Sina taking a bath. She just loves her baths. And we love giving them to her!
When I got home from work today (at almost 7:00 pm), I heard the two of them in the bathroom, so I went in to surprise them. I love how she gets so excited to see mommy come home!
Tomorrow's Friday folks!
What do you have planned for the weekend?







7 comments:
I love how she doesn't take her eyes off of you!
So cute!!!! and yay! for daddy! Way to brush her pretty toothies! (Our daughters (dentists) would and I (dental hygienist) do give him a big high five on that :o)
Blessings & Aloha!
Also...names were picked for my most recent giveaway on that Mil spouse weekly roundup I hosted. and want to extend the 10% off to all those that commented and linked up, but weren't picked. :o)
So Cute!!
This was soooo cute, Kelcee just watched with me and said she was so cute" LOL and at the end when your hubs was singing rain rain go away and V started clapping the vidoe went off and come again another and Kelcee sang day LOL....I just love how excited she was to see you smiling and babbling and wouldn't take her eyes off of you....she is just so precious...
xoxo
Sums
Oh my gosh!!!!! I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This literally made me smile the entire time!! And I love that toothbrush!!!! I never had one of those! OH my gosh..she is such a good baby! You are blessed with such a loving husband too!
She is just as cute as can be!!! We LOVE bath time in our house too!!! I love the shower thing. I need one of those!!!
Thank you for following my blog!! I am looking forward to reading yours. Your little girl is precious!!
Post a Comment