We had potluck at work today to celebrate el Cinco de Mayo. Actually, I think it was more of a reason to get together for a big feast than it was to celebrate the actually holiday. We love to do that here. You guys, it was a HUGE, stinkin' potluck. I mean, it was the bomb diggity. We had more food than we knew what to do with. There were salsas, 7-layer Mexican dips, tortilla soups, tortilla chips, enchiladas....just food....everywhere. It was insane. But DELICIOUS!
I made these bad boys and they were soooooooo gooooooood, I felt like I really had to share them with you guys.
Tres Leches Coconut Cupcakes with Dulce de Leche Buttercream
Ay, ay, ay!
Guys, these were TO DIE FOR.
I mean really.
The recipe is posted on my cooking blog, so check it out.
And lucky me...I've got some leftover frosting in a big bowl in my fridge. I might just have to make some chocolate cupcakes tomorrow!
How did you spend your Cinco de Mayo?








2 comments:
We just finished our party at work *(catered!)* with lots of yummy food and margaritas!
If you ever find a recipe for something called banana cheesecake xangos I highly suggest making them. They are amazing!
they look delicious!
Post a Comment