My office had its annual Christmas party on Friday night. It was the first Sina-free night Malu and I have had since, like, last year. Last year around this time, we were spending the holidays with family and they'd completely taken Sina over. To date, we have yet to find a babysitter.
On Friday, Child Youth Services just happened to have a Parents Night Out evening where they extended their hours from 1830 to 2330. So Malu and I were able to have a night to ourselves. The party was so much fun. We didn't plan it, but our outfits ended up matching perfectly and my boss told us that we won the award for best looking couple that night. How flattering!
The food was great, as was the program. People walked away with some really great White Elephant gifts and we had tons of good laughs.
Just as Malu was starting to tear up the dance floor, we had to leave to get Sina and she was surprisingly still awake when we got her.
Anyway, it's back to reality tomorrow. Another work week.
We spent tonight at the Stuttgart Christmas Market and I'll be blogging about that tomorrow.







5 comments:
Glad you had a wonderful Sina-free night out! You guys deserve it :)
Y'all are so cute! I'm sure you enjoyed your couple time!
Love your outfit! You guys look so nice!
you two sure are a great looking couple! love your dress!
what a great looking couple :)
Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment