There were tons of flavors--milk chocolate macadamia, Twix fudge, pecan, mint M&M fudge and more. I chose Rocky Road. Heavenly.
I thank God for my gracious co-workers and their families. I thank God for fudge!
The holiday excitement continues. Tomorrow is our work Christmas party. The Child Youth Services in town is sponsoring a Parents' Night Out, which means they've got extended hours from 1830-2330 where parents can leave their kids for the evening and go out to do, well, anything. Since we still don't have a babysitter, we signed Sina up for the evening so that we could attend my work Christmas party. Since I didn't want her staying the entire day at daycare, I opted to take the day off tomorrow. Instead of going to work , Sina and I will be hanging out with some soldiers and our senior spouses and decorating for the Christmas party. A day with my baby girl? I'll take it over work any day!
Last day of the week you guys...enjoy!!!! Happy Thursday!







5 comments:
How awesome!!!! I am starting my baking extravaganza this weekend for my husbands work and I can't wait!! :)
WOW!!! What an awesome Colonel!!!! Twix fudge!!! YUM!
Wow, not just ANY fudge, but so many creative flavors of fudge! Sounds awesome. I met my CO yesterday and he used to be in the Air Force, super laid back, friendly, helpful, and understanding so far.
YUM-O! How nice of that family!! I love that you said you're growing more fond of comrades in blue by the day...hahaha! Yeah I'm lovin the blue too...but I'm kind of biased. :) Enjoy your weekend!
Oh my gosh, that's a LOT of fudge!! I would have chosen Twix, but Rocky Road makes a close second! Enjoy it!
Post a Comment