Well, another week down! I can't believe how fast this year is whizzin' on by. If you're interested in playing this week, just copy and paste these questions and answer them on your own blog post. But don't forget to go to Mannland5's blog to get linked! Here are this week's questions:- Are you more of a talker than a listener? Man, I can dish it pretty well, but I think I listen more than I talk. Very rarely do I have complete control over a conversation between myself and someone else. But then it becomes a question about whether or not I listen well. A lot of it is because I have the attention span of a flea. Some of it is because I'm slightly hard of hearing (even though my hearing tests don't say so) and I have to strain to actually hear what people say sometimes.
- Bra: Underwire or Wireless? Unfortunately, the big boobs in my family skipped a generation and I never got them, so I don't really need extra support. I usually go for wireless for comfort. Heck, I usually wear sports bras when I'm in uniform all week! But now that I'm preggo, I have to go underwire for that extra support.
- I wish I was...? With my hubby. I miss you baby.
- The Academy Awards are on tonight...will you watch? The only part I like is opening when all the celebs are parading the red carpet in their gorgeous dresses and suits. Beyond that, I usually catch up on who won the morning after.
- Do you put your deodorant on before or after you get dressed? Before. Can't get it on my clothes!
- Would you rather do the dishes or clean the toilets? Dishes. Hands down.
- How much did you weigh at birth? Wow, I had to ask my mom this morning because I never, in my life, thought to ever ask her. But she said that I was 6 pounds, 14 ounces. No wonder my baby seems like she's going to be really small too. Everyone says I don't look pregnant at all. Believe me, I am.
- If you could buy one thing for the spring/summer season what would it be? I think I'd buy lawn chairs for the front porch of my house. Wooden red ones that can lounge back. I've seen them at World Market.

M&M (Michelle & Malu) Flashback: Being goofy, as always. My first trip to American Samoa in September 2006.
Happy Sunday to everyone and and I will make another post this afternoon just to tell you guys about the progress I've made with the baby shower and to spread some blog award love!







6 comments:
Hi! I am a new follower to your blog!! I love your little doggies! I am participating today too in Getting to Know you! I really look forward to her Sunday questions. This is like my 3 time doing it.
I am a new follower! I love the big wood chairs... I want some for my first house! Congrats on the baby on the way... that will be so much fun!
I will be sure to add your hubby to my prayer list too... for his safety!
By the way, I totally bought a clock on sale at World Market last Sunday and I immediately thought, I have to tell Michelle!
Hi, I am your latest follower from FF, I am a tadbit late on the follow. I will hang around and read for a while. Hope you can follow me as well on my blog at www.safehomehappymom.com
I hope the days go quickly until Malu comes back! :)
Hope you had a great weekend! :)
Michelle! I just found your "new" blog. It's great to see you again and CONGRATULATIONS on your baby. I'm so happy for you. Add me to the list of followers.
Take care!
Post a Comment