aww YAY i love my 'rents too!! yours are ADORABLE! mine are coming to meet us in HI before i return from deployment and i'm PSYCHED (and jealous that they're spending the week in Hawaii while I have to taek the ship back to SD!)
Welcome! I'm a thirty-something mom, Army Officer & Army Wife currently stationed in Germany with my Soldier and beautiful baby girl. I love baking, traveling, shopping, being with my family, and all things red and CHOCOLATE. The Army life is a crazy one and brings forth new challenges and experiences every day, but we are sustained by our faith as well as the love and support of our family and friends. Hope you enjoy following along on our adventures!
5 comments:
oh how exciting!
What a cute couple!!! I bet you are so excited! :)
Awesome!!! Have fun!!!
They still look exactly the same! Enjoy their company!
aww YAY i love my 'rents too!! yours are ADORABLE! mine are coming to meet us in HI before i return from deployment and i'm PSYCHED (and jealous that they're spending the week in Hawaii while I have to taek the ship back to SD!)
Post a Comment