
Hey all! I'm sorry I'm posting a little later than usual this Sunday, but for good reason. My parents and sister are here in El Paso! We've had a great time just hanging out and shopping (my mom's fave). I love having company here. Not to mention home-cooked meals. My mom is cooking as we speak. Anyway, I will blog more about their visit later this week.
If you want to participate in Mannland 5's Getting to Know You Sunday, copy, paste and answer these questions on your on blog and get linked at www.mannland5.com. And here are the questions:
1. What year did you graduate high school? Wow....that was a long time ago. I graduated from Fountain Fort Carson High School in Colorado Springs in 1997. I went to my 10 year reunion three years ago.
2. What part of your body do you neglect the most? I think I neglect my feet and toes a lot. I hate to polish my own toenails and scrub my own feet, so I usually get pedicures and have someone else take care of the mess. My heels get nasty too. It's actually really gross. As far as physically neglecting my body? Oh, I'd say my upper body. I hate lifting weights, but love to run.
3. Beach house or Lake house? Definitely beach house. I'm an island girl at heart!
4. Mac or PC? I have a PC, but badly want a Mac when this computer gives out.
5. Did you wear braces? No. But I got my front teeth bonded when I was a junior in high school. When I was two, I'd fallen down the stairs and ended up with a gap between my front two teeth. I hated it, especially in my teens, but my mom found a way to get my teeth fixed without having to get braces. Looking at me, you wouldn't know that my front teeth are bonded, or completely real. Everyone says I look like I had braces.
6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be? I'd honestly love to be Kristen Stewart right now. I'd love to be all cozied up with Rob Pattinson!
7. How many times have you moved in your life? Too many! I'm an Army brat and now in the military. It's my life. So let me count.......I counted 12.
8. Would you rather cook or clean? In our house, whoever cooks, doesn't have to do the cleaning. So I usually do a lot of the cooking and Malu does a lot of the cleaning. I'm just talking dishes in that case though. I do most of the cleaning and like to do it. I'd still rather cook and bake though.
All righty...gots to go! My dad and I are going to walk the dogs. I just wished that I had thought to take some leave this week while my family is here. Except now I have to go back to work tomorrow. The good thing about tomorrow is that my mom will be accompanying me to my OB follow up! Yes!







5 comments:
let us know how your visit goes!
hi cutie pie!! i am the same way with my feet...they are so darn far away!! bahaha :) i painted my toenails last night though and i am SO. PLEASED. the good thing about them being far away is if they're messed up you can't really tell haha! your teeth really do look perfect, btw...and yeah even though robert pattinson's a cutie, kristin stuart is just kind of ICK in my opinion. all raggedy and stuff :p
Have a wonderful time with your family! :)
I can relate to the feet thing too! They can get so nasty! ew!
12 is a lot of times to move. And I'm right up there with you! Hope your family is having a good visit!
hi sis! thanks for following me back :) wow its nice to know that you have a Filipino blood :) have you been here already?
Feel free to visit me here:
Life Can't Wait and Up Now and What's Next
Post a Comment