I have a lot of friends that are from Somoa and I am dying to go! There and another island kinda like it that starts with a T that Somoans don't like to say. ;)
Welcome! I'm a thirty-something mom, Army Officer & Army Wife currently stationed in Germany with my Soldier and beautiful baby girl. I love baking, traveling, shopping, being with my family, and all things red and CHOCOLATE. The Army life is a crazy one and brings forth new challenges and experiences every day, but we are sustained by our faith as well as the love and support of our family and friends. Hope you enjoy following along on our adventures!
4 comments:
I have always wanted to go there. It looks so beautiful!
When I first read your title, I thought you were saying that Malu was home... like he had come home on a break or something. :-)
I have a lot of friends that are from Somoa and I am dying to go! There and another island kinda like it that starts with a T that Somoans don't like to say. ;)
oh that is just beautiful!! you're so lucky you got to visit!
Post a Comment