I'm so grateful it's Friday. It was a pretty rough week and I am ready for the weekend. This is my third week participating in Alicia's Friday Photo Flashback. Go ahead....break out your old photos and scan away! And then...go to her blog, More Than Words, to get linked up!Remember how I posted this picture of Malu the other day? His most recent picture taken in Iraq and the first I've received since he left at the start of the New Year? I couldn't get over how much he's physically changed over the years. Not sure if it's because this is his third deployment, because he hardly ever gets any sleep, or both...but he sure has aged since he started his Army career. This was that new picture I told you about (should be familiar)....
And this was and old picture of him that I found in an old photo album. It was around 2003/2004, when he first joined the Army. I think I met him a year later. I can't get over how young he looked back then....even though he is six years younger than I. And this was taken a little over six years ago. How time flies!
Now Malu's not the only one that's aged. Although this picture was taken about 3 or 4 years ago, Lucy hasn't changed her look much.

But boy, do I wish I could go back to the days when she looked like this....

This was also taken back in early 2003, the same year that daddy's old picture was taken. Even back then, she was such a shy, good girl. I love you Lucy girl!
We won't even go into how I've aged in the last six years. I just couldn't find any pictures to show you guys ;) I know, it's a bloody shame.
I'm sorry I just can't stop posting and posting pics about my two sweet loves lately. I'll try to find cooler pictures next week!
Happy Friday Everyone!








8 comments:
Oh my gosh, to me, in the two pictures, he looks the same! But, of course, you see him in real life and would totally know the difference. I think you guys are a gorgeous couple!!
And I know what you mean about the dogs! Our "puppy" is only a year and a half old, but gosh, soooooooo different from when she was first born!!
I think he looks the same in the pictures as well!
Your dog is so cute! I love his puppy picture! To cute! Have a great Friday!
I don't think he looks like he's aged much, but I can see it a liiiiitttle bit I guess?
And if you're sad about your puppy growing up, imagine how crazy it's going to be with a BABY! Ah, so exciting :)
I think your husband looks the same. With your looks and his your going to make a gorgeous baby!!!
I think he looks the same!
I love your dog, she was such a cute puppy and a beautiful dog now. What type of dog is she?
I think he looks the same in the pics too! You guys are gonna have a gorgeous baby!! You are so pretty and I just know your little girl is gonna be stunning :0)
Awww look at little lucy as a pup! Precious....o.k. see what ya did now I am gonna be beggin Greg more for that pup I want LOL.....just kidding
xoxo
Summer :0)
I love your pictures...truly. I always find I post what I'm thinking most about, even if it doesn't always "fit" the meme. Your husband is gorgeous and you two look like make a beautiful baby. Congratulations!
I love your pics. Found you at Precious Piggies blog & I was just blog hoppin' around. Wonderful Post you have here, and I love your puppy he's soooo cute! I checked out your other blog to with all the recipes. Oh my gosh I'd would be 500 lbs. if I cooked like that. They all looked so yummy. I'm following you. I'll be back to do some more browsing. Have a wonderful weekend.
Post a Comment