Woo hoo! It's that time again! And I am sooooo happy that Thursday is here!
If you want to join in, it's easy...Blog about five things throughout the week that has made you
HAPPY,
GRATEFUL,
JOYFUL,
ELATED,
APPRECIATIVE
OR ALL OF THE ABOVE.
Here's my five:
1. OMG...need I mention again that I am so happy it's Thursday! It's because today is my Friday! Memorial Day weekend here we come. Can't help but think about where all the time has gone. Last year around this same time, Malu was finishing up his R&R with me here.
2. My friends, Chrissy and Melody are going to be here tomorrow!!! Chrissy and Melody are the two girls to the right of me in this picture, which I believe was taken back in 2006. I can't wait! We're going to have tons of fun. I'll tell you more about these girls a little bit later. Jocelyn, the girl in pink, was going to come, but couldn't. We're going to miss you Jocelyn!
3. I spent all of last night until midnight doing some cleaning! I swiffered the floors and cleaned the bathrooms. Now all I have left to do is straighten out the guest room and my own room and I'll be good! I love having the house all spic and span. I was exhausted afterwards though. No problems sleeping last night!
4. Waking up to a gorgeous El Paso day today. Lucy and I had a breezy walk at the park this morning. Loved it!
5. Going to get my White Chocolate Mocha (half-caff) at Starbucks here in a few minutes!
I have a feeling it's going to be a great day! Yikes...I hope I didn't jinx my day. I still have to go to work.
Happy Thursday you guys!









7 comments:
white chocolate mocha's are the best :)
Have a good weekend. Enjoy your friends!
Have a great Memorial weekend!! :)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! Enjoy visiting with your friends.
Have fun with your girls! I'm totally looking forward to this long weekend too. We're driving up to Nevada to visit my in-laws!!
And so funny, I'm drinking a white mocha right now!
Hope you have a fab weenken girlie! Sounds like fun that your girlie friends are coming to visit! Ooooh I heart breezy morning walks....Kelcee and I do that when my legs will allow it!
:0)
I have never tried a white chocolate mocha I always get frapps but I just may have to try one :0)
Loved that pic of you in your uniform....Happy Memorial Day Sweet Girl and thank you and your hubby for serving our country and protecting us :0)
xoxo
Summer
Ooohhh Starbucks :)
Post a Comment