I can't wait until this baby is out of my tummy!
These pictures were taken at the Mesina Hof Winery in Eastern Texas in Spring of 2008. I was visiting my best friend Chrissy at Fort Hood, Texas. This winery was a few hours away from her house...toward College Station. Her mom, Peggy, also visited at the time.







8 comments:
Your funny!
I bet you want some wine! She'll be here before you know it and you'll be having a drink or two! :)
Haha I thought a maternal instinct would come out in me that made me not miss the wine when I was pregnant...but noooo it hasnt happened!
You are so funny haha!! She will be here before ya know it and then you can cheers to it with your fav glass of wine :0)
xoxo
Summer
Woohooo...I'm your 100th follower!!!!!
I love finding other military wives:) And....I would love to have some of that ever so lovely wine...since your with baby:) Congrats!!!!
I also have a military blog, its called, Goodnight moon. Come by so we can be blogging friends:)
Holly molly, your friend Chrissy looks just like my friend...Chrissy! I am not kidding you. Chrissy Mou went with me to OBC and I was like "Whoa!" when I saw your picture.
How about I have a glass, take a picture, and send it to u? lol just kidding...don't want to make u feel even more tortured. But I will have a glass though...
I craved beer so bad when I was pregnant!! Funny thing is, I wasn't a beer drinker! So weird! Anyhow, I have something for you over on my blog at http://ramblingmilitarywife.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-got-sweet-blog-award.html. :)
~Staci
Post a Comment