Guess who spent the night with me and Lucy last night?
That's right....Chester!
He and Lucy got along so well, which didn't surprise me. They're both so calm and laid back. I was going to keep him for the entire weekend, but after struggling to take care of the two of them by myself (and you should have seen me trying to walk both of them this morning--I probably looked ridiculous). I think it wise for me to take him back to work--although I hate the thought of bringing him back to the staff duty desk; where he is watched by soldiers. Not to mention, my house is entirely too small with two big dogs and a big pregnant chick in it. It will be even more cramped when my two friends get in today. It's funny...I just had the feeling Chester thought the same thing when he got here. He kept pacing around trying to find a space to get comfortable in. He goes to stay with my boss and his family a lot and I could definitely picture him thinking, "wow, this place isn't as big as the Colonel's house!"
But we'll see...I may change my mind. I love him...and it is definitely nice to have another fur-baby in the house...even if he drools a lot and makes a mess when he eats and drinks! But hey...my hubby does that too and I keep him around ;) Just kidding baby.
My BFFs will be here in a few hours! Let the fun begin!







5 comments:
Have a wonderful time with your friends!!
Oh goodness, I could just dog-nap Chester!!!
Have a fabulous weekend with your besties!!
How cute! Chester is Huge, lol I am sure the Staff Duty guys enjoy him there :) Have a great weekend!
How could you not keep him?! :)
Have a fantastic weekend!
That's so fun! I love that you guys have your own "mascot"... What a cutie!
Post a Comment