Happy Memorial Day to All! And while we enjoy our days off, let's remember....
...those who are currently serving our Armed Forces here and abroad.
(My husband, Malu, in Iraq; 2008-2009)
...those who have served our Nation in uniform in the past.
(Veterans Day Parade in CO Springs; retirees of the Fil-Am Community; My dad is on the far left, SGM (Ret) Mati Ioapo)
...those who made the final sacrifice. You will never be forgotten. And those wounded warriors who are in recovery. Your sacrifices are not in vain.
I honor you, our heroes of yesterday and today. May God bless all of you and your families.










5 comments:
Thank you for YOUR service!! Happy Memorial Day!
Amen!! I honor all of you!! I can never say enough thank you's for the sacrifice you all make & made, so we can continue to have our freedom.
Thank you for this beautiful reminder! Hi, I'm Christine, your partner for the apron swap. I've been out of the country for the past week on vacation...sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I've never done a swap before and I'm quite excited! I have no preferences...actually received my first apron this Christmas from my SIL. I'm not even sure where to buy aprons...any ideas? My email is biermaclan@comcast.net in case you want to just email me instead of talking through blogs?
Amen! What a beautiful post! Made me tear up! I honor you, your hubby and all that fight for our freedom and country!! After all this is what this day is about and we wouldn't be free if it wasn't for you! I can't thank you enough for all the sacrifices made!! My daddy was in vietnam, my poppy was in the army, and so was Greg's Dad they have all passed away so this day is near and dear to my heart for many reasons
xoxo
Summer :0)
Thank YOU & Malu for your service!! What a beautiful post!
Post a Comment