
Another reason I know I'm "nesting"...I woke up at 0630 this morning and started doing cleaning and doing laundry.....on a Sunday! I have to admit that I like it. I've hated how tired and lazy I've been the last few months. Anyway, it's Sunday and that means I'm doing Keely's Getting to Know You Sunday.
You guys know how it's done! Copy, paste, and answer these questions into your own blog and then head over to http://www.mannland5.com/ to get linked!
1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....? Probably the two Dooney & Burke purses I have and then all the Vera Bradley bags I have as well. I don't really buy any expensive clothes.
2. Have you ever played a team sport? I did softball in middle school and then volleyball and some track in high school. LOVE volleyball.
3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be? OMG...I'd totally be a lady bug. Ever since I've been pregnant with Vaiosina, I've been obsessed with them.
4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned? My shoulders. I toss and turn while I sleep and when I do that with sunburnt shoulders, they constantly get rubbed. Ouch!
5. Are you happy? Absolutely! I mean, I have those hormonal, emotional type days, but I'm generally very happy.
6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them? Nah. I'm in the military. We abbreviate or use acronyms for everything.
7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere? I don't mind where I live, although I can't wait to go to a place that doesn't have sand and wind/sandstorms. But I honestly make the best of any place I go to. Can't wait to make the best of Germany, although I'm sure that won't be hard!
8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full? No extreme measures. I just stop eating!
Happy Sunday to you all! I'll be spreading the blog award love sometime this afternoon/evening!







1 comment:
I love Sundays and reading eveyrone's posts! Have a great Sunday!
Post a Comment