Wednesday, June 2, 2010

~32 Weeks~

Hey guys!  I officially hit my 32nd week of pregnancy tomorrow.  So this is a picture of Vaiosina and I this past weekend.  My friends say it looks as if Vaiosina has dropped and now they're convinced that I'm going to have her early.  I wouldn't believe it so much if the people telling me this didn't have 2 or more children!  Even my boss told me, just before he left today, that I look big for a lady at 7 1/2 months pregnant.  How cool would it be if she came early?

Anyway, today I had a follow-up doctor's appointment and I'd asked the nurse/midwife if she thought I looked like I was going to pop early or if I appeared to have dropped.  And she said, "nope, you're right where you need to be!"  And that's good to hear too.  The baby's heartbeat was as strong as ever and all is well.  And since I started going to this hospital, I've gained a total of 14 pounds.  Not too bad, eh?  Well, if I mentioned my total weight I think I might scare people off...so I won't do that. 

Other things to note about my pregnancy thus far:  the baby is as active as ever!  She's moving around like crazy, even at the wee hours of the morning, which doesn't make it easy for me to wake up for work!  And sleeping...is as uncomfortable as ever.  I get numb all the time and have to switch from side to side.  I sure miss sleeping on my back and on my stomach. Up to now, I'm surprised that I haven't had any weird food cravings, like watermelons with peanut butter on it (yes, someone told me they've had this craving), but I am eating up the sweets like crazy (yes, still!).  And remember how I mentioned those stretch marks last time?  I've been using Palmer's stretch marks lotion as well as baby oil and they seem to be getting lighter!  So definitely recommend to the other mommies or expectant mommies out there!

Another appointment in 4 weeks.  I can't believe we have less than 60 days left!  Yay!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You look absolutely gorgeous! Hang in there...you're doing great!

Anonymous said...

Aww, you look so cute! Ok, I have to ask, what is the meaning of the baby's name? I love it.

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh, those 60 days are going to go by super fast!!!!

And I remember the numbing too!! It was always my hands!!!

Kimberly said...

Oh you look great!!!

Lorilynne said...

You should be able to tell when she drops because you will be able to breathe A LOT easier. I don't know if you're at the point where you feel out of breath a lot but when she drops, that will stop. I remember what a relief it was when Calvin finally dropped and I felt like I could actually breathe again.
Sleeping is just starting to get a teensy bit uncomfortable for me, I get hot so easy and rolling over is becoming a chore.

Dave and Ashley said...

Hang in there! You look wonderful!

And I never responded to your question, Stuttgart and Grafenwohr are about two and a half hours away from each other. When are you coming to Germany?

Melissa said...

You look so cute and I love that dress! Eeeeww to the watermelons and peanut butter. How about just peanut butter straight from the jar? Yum!

Tanya said...

You look fabulous!

Sabrina said...

You are so cute! I can't believe the baby will be here so soon!


My photo
Welcome! I'm a thirty-something mom, Army Officer & Army Wife currently stationed in Germany with my Soldier and beautiful baby girl. I love baking, traveling, shopping, being with my family, and all things red and CHOCOLATE. The Army life is a crazy one and brings forth new challenges and experiences every day, but we are sustained by our faith as well as the love and support of our family and friends. Hope you enjoy following along on our adventures!



Better Together








4th of July (5) Airborne School (2) anna (2) anniversary (3) apron swap (2) Army (25) Army Wives (1) arts and crafts (1) asian pacific (1) Auntie Jewel (1) Austria (1) babies (1) baby (145) baby dedication (1) baby gifts (1) baby packing list (1) baby shower (9) baby stuff (1) bakeries (1) baking (1) barbecues (2) bavaria (1) beaches (1) BeautiControl (1) beer (2) beer festival (1) being sick (2) biking (1) birthday (7) black friday (1) blasts from the past (4) blog awards (8) blog design (1) Blog Hop (1) Blog Party (1) blog swaps (5) bloggy friends (3) books (2) breastfeeding (1) care packages (1) cars (1) castle (2) catching up (1) celebrity visits (1) Chester the Bulldog (7) chili cookoff (1) chocolate (5) Chrissy (6) Christmas (23) christmas card (1) Christmas Markets (5) church (2) citizenship (1) Colorado (2) Colorado Springs (3) cooking (2) cooking blog (2) corn maze (1) coyotes (1) crafts (1) crocs (1) D-Day (2) dance (2) dance class (2) date night (1) daycare (3) deployment challenges (1) deployments (4) diaper bag (1) doctor's visit (3) dogs (6) drink dispenser (1) Dual Military (3) easter (11) easter markets (6) easter tree (2) El Paso (3) england (1) euro (1) Europe (23) Europe Travel Flashbacks (1) fall (6) family (7) family visits (24) farewells (1) farmer's market (1) Fasching (2) father's day (2) favorites (1) festivals (5) Fil-Am (2) Fill In the Blank Friday (11) Finch Family (15) fireworks (1) first car (1) first week (1) Five Question Friday (2) flea market finds (1) Flip Flop Swap (5) Follow Me Chickadee Friday (2) followers (1) football (1) Fort Bliss (2) France (6) Friday Follow (8) Friday Photo Flashback (8) friends (34) friends' birthdays (1) fruehlingfest (2) fun with family (4) fun with friends (16) funny videos (6) Garden of the Gods (1) Garmisch (1) Germany (70) Getting to Know You Sundays (21) girl's weekend (1) giveaways (9) good friends (2) Grafenwoehr (3) grandma (2) grandpa jim (1) grow (1) growth (1) growth milestones (24) guilty pleasures (1) Hachi (1) Halloween (5) Hard Times (1) having fun (3) high chair (1) hobbies (1) holiday traditions (4) holidays (8) house (4) housing (1) Hunger Games (1) ice skating (1) Jack Johnson (1) jewelry (1) Jim Caviezel (2) jon and jolene (2) Josh and Kim (1) Joy (1) karate kid (1) Ladies Lunch (4) lady bugs (5) Lazy Sundays (1) learning (1) locked out (1) lodging (1) London (4) love (2) love of food (13) Lucy (15) ludwigsburg (1) Manitou Springs (1) mardi gras (1) masks ludwigsburg (1) McCrillis Family (1) Meilenwerk (1) Melody (1) melting pot (1) memorial day (4) memories (1) Mom (3) mom and dad (8) Mother's Day (2) motherhood (2) movies (6) moving (1) munich (1) music (3) new car (1) new year (3) Normandy (5) Notre Dame (1) nursery (2) Old Colorado City (1) old photos (2) olympic games (1) ornaments (1) osama bin laden (1) packages (2) palace (1) parties (2) Patch Barracks (3) PCS (3) picture-taking (2) pinterest (1) poems (1) poland (2) pottery (2) potty training (1) prague (2) praise (1) pregnancy (18) promotion (1) pumpkin patch (2) pumpkins (1) PX (2) races (1) random facts about me (19) randomness (8) reading (2) Real Housewives of NJ (1) recipes (5) Regensburg (3) reunions (1) Rittersport Chocolate Factory (1) roman baths (1) royal wedding (1) Salamasina (1) Salzburg (1) Samoa (3) santa (2) Saturdays (1) Schonbuch Brauhaus (2) school (1) shoes (1) shopping (1) shutterfly (1) sick days (2) sledding (1) sleepover (1) Soldiers (1) Spring (1) Spring Bazaar (2) springtime (2) stone henge (1) Strasbourg (4) Stuttgart (23) summer (3) summer fun (4) summer leave (1) Sundays (2) Sunshine Project (4) surveys (3) sweets (1) Ten on Thursday (1) Ten on Tuesday (14) Texas (5) thanksgiving (5) thanskgiving (1) Thursday Five (17) toddler talk (1) toys (3) travel (7) traveling (16) Tubingen (1) tuesday tag-along (1) Twilight (1) Utah (4) vacation (3) Vaihingen (2) Vaimalu (82) Vaiosina (132) Valentine's Day (1) venice festival (1) Volksfest (1) Waldenbuch (2) war (1) weekend (5) weekend fun (2) weekends (3) windsor castle (1) wine festival (4) winter (2) wordful wednesday (4) Wordless Wednesdays (10) work (11) workouts (1) year recap (1) zoo (3)

Blog Design By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs By Krista

I'm In The...


I'M A MIL SPOUSE!


MilitarySpouseBlogs

Learn German!

Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version 10.0.0 or greater is not installed.

Get Adobe Flash Player
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved