With everyone telling me they think I'm going to pop early, I figured I'd get everything ready just in case. Before going to work this morning, I'd loaded the bags I packed for myself and for the baby in the trunk of the Jeep. Notice I also have the baby's car seat ready to go as well. Yup...I'm not taking any chances! I'm going to be ready!
I spoke to Malu while I was at work today (I love when he calls me at work. It always brightens my day) and I told him about all of this and then mentioned that he was "on his own" as far as packing his own bag :) But really, he can last in the same outfit at the hospital overnight. He's high-speed like that. I love you darling!
But hey...if anyone out there wants a copy of that packing list, just let me know!







8 comments:
That's a true Army officer! LOL Always prepared. By the way, love the Vera Bradley bags. If you are going to the hospital, do it in style. :)
I love your prepared ways! Always better safe than sorry! I love your VB bags, they are fabulous!
I was completely unprepared for my 3yr old, even though my c-section was scheduled lol
U are VERY prepared and I really can't wait to see that cute little face!
Good for you! I can't believe how fast the time has flown!
I packed early too, it made me feel much better to be prepared : )
I'd love a copy of that list, please! :)
Love that you are totally ready to go!!
I'm sure I will be sending the love home to get what I forgot. :)
I am sure that you know now that you are packed and ready to go, that little baby is going to take their time joining your family! I am too loving those VB bags!
Yes! Please please please! I'll be packing us up before I know it!
Post a Comment