This is my first time participating in the Tuesday Tag-Along blog hop, hosted by Twee Poppets, although I found out about it through A Marine's Wife at Flip Flops and Combat Boots. After Friday Follow fell through, I'd been dying to find other ways to get linked to other blogs. If you're doing the same...head on over to Twee Poppets and get linked!
And heck, while you're there, you should take some time to enter one of the many fabulous giveaways she's hosting!
I'm about to eat some breakfast and head into work. Hopefully, by the time I get there, some people will have already come over to check me out! And trust me...I'll follow you back!
Have a Happy Tuesday everyone!!!
Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
love giveaways!
Happy Anniversary! I'm crying reading about your hubby coming home...how great is that! Thank you for the beautiful apron and t-shirt...they are great! We just go back from vacation and the package was waiting for me on my doorstep...how fun! Hope you have a great week. ~Christine
Post a Comment