Yes! It's almost Friday. One of the reason I love doing Keely's Thursday Five. It tells me my week is almost over!!!
So yeah...if you wanna participate, head on over to Keely's blog at http://www.mannland5.com/ and get linked!
Here are my 5:
1. My hubbly bubbly came home last night! He finished his demobilization at Fort Dix, NJ after a day, spent a day with my family in Colorado Springs, and returned to my open arms!
taken at our anniversary sushi dinner (6/19/10)
2. He came back with a whole bunch of goodies that my mom has amassed for the baby since the baby shower we held in Colorado Springs.
Even my brother's fiance, Jolene, is collecting stuff for Vaiosina--shoes! She got her some "UGG" type boots, jelly sandals, and another pair of cute white sandals.
Not sure if you can see them in the back, but my mom bought tons of flower headbands that I can't wait to put on the baby every day (if she'll let me). So cute.
3. I'm on this severe pancake kick these days and Malu is always so nice to make me pancakes at night or in the wee hours of the morning. We use the Archer Farms brand of pancake mixes that you can find at Target and have had the Apple Streusel and last night, the Chocolate Raspberry version. They are delicious! You guys have to try it!
4. Last night, I fell asleep to Malu playing the guitar. One time, right before I fell asleep he stopped in the middle of a song and looked back and said, "I just love this." Me too baby....just like old times!
5. Just having the feeling this is going to be a good day...perhaps one where I actually get out of work at a decent hour! Cross your fingers everybody!
Happy Friday's Eve!!!
Happy Friday's Eve!!!








2 comments:
So happy for you that your husband is home!
Thank you VERY, VERY much to both of you for your service to our country. God bless you both. I was an AF brat growing up. The military hold a very special place in my heart.
Oh I love little baby stuff!
Have a great weekend!
Aaaawww... back together at last! I love those boots for the baby!
Post a Comment